DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Miami Beach November ,2021 version 2-resubmission-redited

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
In view of the commentary of some viewers, I have re-edited this 2.42 minute video, reducing the end titles and credits. Here is the revised version.

Miami is enjoying its beautiful winter weather, so I decided to take a trip to Miami Beach to shoot some drone video and stills, and timelapses. Also some views of the Miami Yacht Club and the I 395 causeway to the beach.

Photography, photo and video editing by Dale Davis
Gear
Nikon D750 Body with 28-300mm lens f/3.5-5.6 Really Right Stuff Tripod Mavic 2 Pro drone Adobe Photoshop 2022 Adobe Lightroom Adobe Premiere Pro video editing LRT|Lightroom5 for Timelapse software

Great composition Dale. Loved the opening sunrise timelapse. What a fun November day in Miami. Good to see a long sunrise timelapse without a hint of flicker.

In view of the commentary of some viewers, I have re-edited this 2.42 minute video, reducing the end titles and credits. Here is the revised version.

Miami is enjoying its beautiful winter weather, so I decided to take a trip to Miami Beach to shoot some drone video and stills, and timelapses. Also some views of the Miami Yacht Club and the I 395 causeway to the beach.

Gear
Nikon D750 Body with 28-300mm lens f/3.5-5.6 Really Right Stuff Tripod Mavic 2 Pro drone Adobe Photoshop 2022 Adobe Lightroom Adobe Premiere Pro video editing LRT|Lightroom5 for Timelapse software

From the flag blowing nearly straight out at the marina - guess you had some stiff winds to fight as well.

From the flag blowing nearly straight out at the marina - guess you had some stiff winds to fight as well.
Yes- keeping it as low and out of the high winds, as possible without hitting those sailboats! The winds were in the mid 20's as noted by the American Flag on top of the round building.

Gear

Real nice. Look like some strong wind on the water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405