DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Miami Sunrise

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
We are having great weather these days- which is our winter. That means cool evenings and mornings in the 50-60's. (10-15 C).But no humidity, or insects. I shot a glorious sunrise, did some time-lapse, and some hyperlapse which I will work on as a new video project soon. Here are some sneak previews images. Click on the images to enlarge, then advance with arrows.Drone-Sunrise-lorez-1.jpgDrone-sunrise4-w-palm-tree-lorez-.jpgMiami-Sunrise-w-mangrove-trees-lorez.jpg

Attachments

• Drone-Sunrise-2-lorez.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Sunrise-3-lorez.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Especially like the first one and the last two!
Beautiful captures Dale. Look forward to the video.

We are having great weather these days- which is our winter. That means cool evenings and mornings in the 50-60's. (10-15 C).But no humidity, or insects. I shot a glorious sunrise, did some time-lapse, and some hyperlapse which I will work on as a few project soon. Here are some sneak previews images.
wow, magnificent colors Dale! My favourite is the third photo, amazing ???
cheers Paul

We are having great weather these days- which is our winter. That means cool evenings and mornings in the 50-60's. (10-15 C).But no humidity, or insects. I shot a glorious sunrise, did some time-lapse, and some hyperlapse which I will work on as a few project soon. Here are some sneak previews images.View attachment 121506View attachment 121507View attachment 121509
wonderful photos, without unnecessary shades. balanced colors. very good frame

As soon as i saw the title, "Miami Sunrise" I bet it would be Dale. I really enjoyed your photos and appreciate you for sharing.

Really nice! I like the third one (not attached). It has so much contrast in both color and texture.

Really nice! I like the third one (not attached). It has so much contrast in both color and texture.
Thanks
I tried not to over do the contrast slider!
It was one the most beautiful displays in a long time visiting this., my favorite spot to fly and shoot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag