DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mic check from Ohio

FiLiNuX

Reactions
Hello Mavic Pilots folks from Ohio USA. I am still a beginner but have logged in just over one hundred "in air" hours flying a quad UAV and recently purchased my first real drone (DJI). I got my first basic drone to learn about flying (& other drone basics) and to make sure that a quality drone wouldn't end up gathering dust on a shelf. I am waiting for my DJI drone to arrive but still truly enjoy flying my beginner drone everyday weather/wind permits. I am BEYOND excited to get started seeing what can be done with a better piece of equipment ESPECIALLY in the camera quality department. Just quickly looking around here at all the amazing information is exciting as well and lets me know even more how much there is to learn, try out, & have fun with!!

Already found a link to the FULL user manual so I think I am going to start with that!

Thanks for making what looks to be a GREAT community!!

Onward and Upwards. Lots of You Tube training, Hints and Tips...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you ALL for a wonderful welcome!! This is truly a global community!!

Hello Mavic Pilots folks from Ohio USA. I am still a beginner but have logged in just over one hundred "in air" hours flying a quad UAV and recently purchased my first real drone (DJI). I got my first basic drone to learn about flying (& other drone basics) and to make sure that a quality drone wouldn't end up gathering dust on a shelf. I am waiting for my DJI drone to arrive but still truly enjoy flying my beginner drone everyday weather/wind permits. I am BEYOND excited to get started seeing what can be done with a better piece of equipment ESPECIALLY in the camera quality department. Just quickly looking around here at all the amazing information is exciting as well and lets me know even more how much there is to learn, try out, & have fun with!!

Already found a link to the FULL user manual so I think I am going to start with that!

Thanks for making what looks to be a GREAT community!!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair