Micro SD Card Removal Tool (by DDH)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
I created this simple tool to make it easy to remove the Micro SD card from a DJI drone (or any other electronic device). One end of the tool can be used to open the Micro SD memory card cover and/or to press and eject the Micro SD card. The tweezers end can be used to securely grab and remove the Micro SD card.

1551143920272.png
1551143925811.png
1551143930118.png
1551143934778.png

If interested, you can find this item in my store here.

Last edited:
I don't share my models. Sorry :(

I created this simple tool to make it easy to remove the Micro SD card from a DJI drone (or any other electronic device). One end of the tool can be used to open the Micro SD memory card cover and/or to press and eject the Micro SD card. The tweezers end can be used to securely grab and remove the Micro SD card.

View attachment 64237
View attachment 64238
View attachment 64239
View attachment 64240

If interested, you can find this item in my store here.

This is a great idea, I just purchased , i think its going to fit perfectly under the compression band on the Mavic Wet Suits and be really nice added feature.

Thank you for solving this nightmare. lol
Phantomrain.org

Reactions: wjtvet and msinger
Thanks for your consideration but given the open nature of this forum and the considerable contribution made by a number of people here I thought you would see it fit to do so. Oh well, each to there own.

Dr. Mike IS one of those that gives his considerable time and effort into doing things for the group. His website and help pages don't put themslves together or pay for themselves...
A token purchase from Msingers shop helps off set costs.

Giving away your product does not seem like the best business a model.
Yea but $9+shipping? Literally any tweezers will do the same thing. Look I just tried and my $5.99 tweezers from Amazon do exactly the same thing and these are stainless steel and ceramic (heat proof) tips. Also free overnight shipping.
24962799-EE1A-4162-BB6D-0878C17CCB2D.jpegEEF48E0D-D453-4C7A-A0FF-035093ECBD61.jpeg
DDFD7915-B7A9-4E05-AE4B-7C2E71A9D6C9.jpeg
67208B8F-E59E-4C89-B3C6-8488A19705C0.jpeg
Edited post to correct URL reference

Dr. Mike IS one of those that gives his considerable time and effort into doing things for the group. His website and help pages don't put themslves together or pay for themselves...
A token purchase from Msingers shop helps off set costs.
Sharing a model that takes 5 minutes to design is precisely an example of thing that took probably less time than the rest of what he usually does, and would be valuable help. $22 with international shipping is just ridiculous and makes no sense for someone with a 3D printer to pay.

Anyway as said it takes 5 mins to design, so anyone with the tools can easily reproduce it while the printer is booting/preheating.

Maybe you could sell your plan for a fiver for people to make their own without the bother of having to draw it up
?

Thanks for your consideration but given the open nature of this forum and the considerable contribution made by a number of people here I thought you would see it fit to do so. Oh well, each to there own.
I give most of what I do away for free. So, if you only want to enjoy free things, you'll be pleasantly surprised with most everything else I'm doing.

Sharing a model that takes 5 minutes to design is precisely an example of thing that took probably less time than the rest of what he usually does, and would be valuable help. $22 with international shipping is just ridiculous and makes no sense for someone with a 3D printer to pay.
Then why spend 5 minutes attempting to negotiate free access to someone else's work if it will only take you 5 minutes to make? Just go make it ;)

Yea but $9+shipping? Literally any tweezers will do the same thing.
You're right -- there are many different tools that could be used. Mine is one of the many available options. And it's handmade, so I'm not going to be able to compete price-wise with companies from China.

Reactions: JimP Florida
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929