DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

microSD card storage/cases

thatswedishguy

Reactions
Hi!

How are you guys storing your memory cards?

I'm going to take delivery of my Mavic 2 Pro soon, and I'm looking for cases to safely store my memory cards. So far I'm having trouble finding anything good.

I have been looking at both microSD specific ones, and regular SD models (in which I would store the microSD cards inside mSD->SD adapters). So far I have only found the GePe Cardsafe line to be of interest, but the big ones are too big, and the small ones only store 3 cards. I have 4 now and may add more later.

I have also looked at the ThinkTank pocket rocket, but I'm afraid the microSD cards will fall out of the adapters and the case.

Any good options? Well known brands preferred. I'm in Sweden so products sold in the EU would be most useful.

Hi!

How are you guys storing your memory cards?

I'm going to take delivery of my Mavic 2 Pro soon, and I'm looking for cases to safely store my memory cards. So far I'm having trouble finding anything good.

I have been looking at both microSD specific ones, and regular SD models (in which I would store the microSD cards inside mSD->SD adapters). So far I have only found the GePe Cardsafe line to be of interest, but the big ones are too big, and the small ones only store 3 cards. I have 4 now and may add more later.

I have also looked at the ThinkTank pocket rocket, but I'm afraid the microSD cards will fall out of the adapters and the case.

Any good options? Well known brands preferred. I'm in Sweden so products sold in the EU would be most useful.
I've used this one over the last 2 years or so, It has served me well. It's the size of a credit card and holds 8 Micro SD's

I have seen that. It looks really nice. How well do the cards stay in? I'm kinda concerned they may fall out since there's no lid or door to keep them in place. Are they locking in any way?

I have seen that. It looks really nice. How well do the cards stay in? I'm kinda concerned they may fall out since there's no lid or door to keep them in place. Are they locking in any way?
They are just pressure fit, I've never had one fall out, they stick in pretty good.

Thanks!

The DiMeCard seems like an option. I saw it earlier but dismissed it for not having a lid or cover. I like the Camix Swiss Army Knife one. A lot of card storage.

I use these for my grown up SD cards for my camera: Amazon.com - Gepe CardSafe Mini
They work well but are a bit expensive for only 3 cards. I could store 6 by using SD card adapters for 3 of them, but I like to turn my used cards upside down to clearly show that they are full, and that can't be done for the bottom 3.

Actually, come to think of it, that can't be done with any microSD cases, so I guess I'm looking for SD cases now. I wish the Gepe Cardsafe Mini was available with 4 or 6 card slots and no MiniSD/microSD slots...

The Skoloo you linked would work, but I don't trust those "no name" brands to be free of harmful chemicals, so I'm staying away from that. Apart from being a bit on the big side I otherwise liked it the most.

This one is also kinda nice, but way too expensive: Amazon.com - Pelican 0915

Reactions: Alky1229
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N