DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 4K Gimbal glass fixing

Mavic0202

Reactions
Hello all mini 2 owners, recently after a mishap and the drone engaging earth, the gimbal glass came off, the small glass with 4K on it, it is damaged so i oredered a replacement, however, i experimented regluing the damaged glass, sparingly using super glue , also tried epoxy, both appeard to 'fog' the glass on the inside, anyone got any alternative suggestions, i thought possibly clear silicone or conract adhesive, anyone else suffered similar problems, thanks in advance, Neil

Go to your local R/C hobby store (or online), and get Formula 560 canopy glue made by Pacer. Won’t fog and dries crystal clear.

Go to your local R/C hobby store (or online), and get Formula 560 canopy glue made by Pacer. Won’t fog and dries crystal clear.
Thanks for the response, I am UK based, however, it does appear this product is available in the UK, so this product will glue glass to plastic? Thanks Neil

Thanks PHZ. I had the same results when trying to repair an ND lense…the super glue just degassed onto the fine surface.

Thanks ✅

That is a better question for the manufacturer. I have had great success in every application I have used it in, often with plastic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143