DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mini 2 Abandoned Water park New Zealand

Whoa that helical water slide must have been 'interesting'!
That slide was called the twister two people would go down one slide each in a race to the bottom I believe was the last slide to be put in. And ironically one of the slowest there! My favorites as child were "the squeeze" and "the blackhole" notorious for hitting your head on the first sharp corner if not in the correct position! ☠️

The place looks much bigger, with many more buildings than the last time I was there... **** I must be old!!!
?Yeah I didn't recall so many either, think I was just too hyped for the slides to take in much else in at the time.

Dji mini 2 footage taken at the now defunct Waiwera hot pool complex once New Zealands largest water park sadly closed for renovations in 2018 and has yet to reopen.
A home run! Nice to see, here. Such a waste to have everything derelict, now. Even if not closed, covid would have shut it down in 2020. Now it looks like our own Chernobyl!??

Reactions: HolidayNz

Dji mini 2 footage taken at the now defunct Waiwera hot pool complex once New Zealands largest water park sadly closed for renovations in 2018 and has yet to reopen.
So depressing to see ,I visited in a van after being in Australia for 8yrs to find it loved,never imagined it was in such a mess ,,spent a lot of teenage years there

Reactions: Tel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ