DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 comes through again

edfrombama

Reactions
Good morning to all-

So I needed photos of a Gulf Coast fishing pier for an article I'm doing, and a drone was the only way to get overhead photos. I launched my Mini 2 from the parking lot- quiet, unobtrusive and sent her up 300 feet. Flew out over the pier, circled at altitude around the end where folks were busy fishing Got my photos, got a "high wind warning" and flew her back to the parking lot. It was hard to find my exact location from the air, but the wonderful map and distance features let me bring her back in precisely and with no mess, no fuss, landed the drone, shut everything down and parked up.
No disturbance to me or from me, and I am absolutely certain no one knew I was there and my drone was overhead.
And my photos turned out just about perfect for the article.
I do treasure these little machines- for pleasure and for work.

upi all be safe and keep well- Ed

Photos or it didn’t happen 😎

Reactions: gspell
Big fan of the Mini 2…they do come through when called upon. It’s amazing how many of us have upgraded beyond the Mini 2, but, have still kept their Mini 2. To me it’s the VW Bug of drones…it will be a long time before you see the last one. BTW…nice pic 🇨🇦👍

As a guy who has only had mine a week with 3 flights I will say I am impressed. Way ahead of my Ruko F11 Pro on every single way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf