DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 firmware

pino255

Reactions
So today I got my mini 2 back it use to be flashed with FCC hack.
Now did the guy who lend it update it to latest update so rip FCC since I am from Europe is there any way to get FCC on latest firmware 0005?

There is an App that will allow you to use FCC in CE regions.

There is an App that will allow you to use FCC in CE regions.
Does the hack still work with latest December 2022 Air2s update do you know? I want to update but dont want to loose hack...I have a little gimbal pitch wobble ...

Does the hack still work with latest December 2022 Air2s update do you know? I want to update but dont want to loose hack...I have a little gimbal pitch wobble ...
The mentioned hack still works with the latest Mini 2 firmware, controller firmware and latest DJI Fly app as available in Jan 2023.

The mentioned FCC hack is not a Dronehack product.

Ahh so there are others, oh well I only deal with DH as I know its reliable and easy to use

Probably a stupid question, but how does one install the .apk file? I can download it on my laptop but I suppose it must be installed on the smartphone to be used following the instructions?

Probably a stupid question, but how does one install the .apk file? I can download it on my laptop but I suppose it must be installed on the smartphone to be used following the instructions?
just install the app in your phone

Thanks for the advice, I will try to get that done ;)
sorry now I will be more detailed :) just open this link Mavic air 2 fcc 1.0.0.apk from your phone and download the file, allow unknown sources to be able to install apk. then install it and run after you connect to your dji drone/remote controler and change the usb slots and patch

Reactions: Ronny St.
You don't have to apologize, MavicModx :) But I appreciate your extra help above. Now I am a lot more confident in trying it out. So I want to thank you for your cooperation. 👍

Reactions: mavicmodx
You don't have to apologize, MavicModx :) But I appreciate your extra help above. Now I am a lot more confident in trying it out. So I want to thank you for your cooperation. 👍
I'm glad I was helpful, if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to help! 😌

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e