DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Panorama problem

waffles985

Reactions
Hi all,
Today I was flying my Mini 2 and was in video mode with no problems at all, then I switched to photo mode and still all good but when I tried to take a panorama input from
The camera feed was totally white, and the photo it produced is pretty much white (attached for reference)

Any ideas why this happened? Also I haven’t been able to confirm that issue has since disappeared yet, I’ll check when I get a chance.

Thanks
RemoteMediaFile_56361187_0_2021_02_22_13_08_44.jpg

check settings for still photo. might be way overexposed.
you can do that while on the ground.
Hey thanks. I think it was overexposure settings like you mentioned. I had been playing with the settings the night before and forgot to revert. Now I feel silly ?

ok, i tested this morning and learned that the exposure mode reverts to whatever was last used in the specific shooting mode. useful to know.

and logic says that pano mode would not get enabled unless in-flight and hovering.

Hey thanks. I think it was overexposure settings like you mentioned. I had been playing with the settings the night before and forgot to revert. Now I feel silly ?
Nothing is silly. Do not feel silly. Do not let this discourage you from posting here also.

We are all learning.

I am still learning, everyday Thumbswayup ;)

Hi all,
Today I was flying my Mini 2 and was in video mode with no problems at all, then I switched to photo mode and still all good but when I tried to take a panorama input from
The camera feed was totally white, and the photo it produced is pretty much white (attached for reference)

Any ideas why this happened? Also I haven’t been able to confirm that issue has since disappeared yet, I’ll check when I get a chance.

Thanks
View attachment 124375
I have a similar problem with 180 photos. It takes the pictures but does NOT stitch them together

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent