DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 purchase

Hi thanks for your reply. Any benefits to purchase directly from DJI instead for example from Argos? Or it makes no difference. Any ideas.
Thanks again

Reactions: old man mavic
Thanks, I assume if purchased from DJI directly the shipping is from outside UK ? And probably now because of brexit there is a import duty to pay on top of the drone cost even if is coming from Europe.

@Meguinness welcome to the forum ,personally i purchase my drones from drones direct ,often next day delivery .or there is HeliGuy , both are DJI approved suppliers ,i also source props and extra batteries from them as well

Reactions: eaglesurfing
Thanks, I assume if purchased from DJI directly the shipping is from outside UK ? And probably now because of brexit there is a import duty to pay on top of the drone cost even if is coming from Europe.
your right on that, I was in contact with dji support and they told me that it would be cheaper to get it in the uk because of brexit import duty would cost a lot more, I got mine recently from https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-Mini-2-4K-Mavic-Mini-2-Ultraportable-Drone-Fly-More-Combo/393119361413?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 next day delivery, combo cost £548 now it's £545

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Hi guys , would like to purchase my first DJI drone ,the mini 2 ...is the DJI website the best place to get one ? Are any import duty to pay when shipping to UK ? Thanks
DJI is probably the best way to go I think…it seems to make things more streamlined later for support issues or if you end up needing a repair/replacement for some reason. In the US there is not tax when you buy off their site, shipping is free, AND each purchase racks up points/coupons that can be used to buy accessories and such later.

I’ve bought from “trusted retailers” too… One perk is that some of the bigger stores allow you to finance the drone too, which can be helpful. Also, when I got my Mini 2 from Best Buy here they were kind to subtract the equivalent of the sales tax to “match” DJI’s price online. ??

Hi guys , would like to purchase my first DJI drone ,the mini 2 ...is the DJI website the best place to get one ? Are any import duty to pay when shipping to UK ? Thanks
Hi just got drones direct next day delivery uk no problem only bought mine 6 weeks ago

I’d buy in the UK. Then, if there’s anything wrong with it you can just take it back to the shop.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent