Mini 2

Bearsfan77

Reactions
screen shot from the twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200924-212859_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200924-212859_Twitter.jpg
    724.5 KB · Views: 463
WOW coming that information from OsitaLV most to be true. She always release rumors that are true.

Hope it has 4K & Occusync 2 ??

If DJI put all the technology in a cheaper drone will be no reason to buy the better one. I guess they will keep the good stuff for the more expensive drones. I guess they will correct the signal strange and other camera improvements but hard to see Occusync2 in a cheap drone. I hope I am wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Modra and Mavy710
If DJI put all the technology in a cheaper drone will be no reason to buy the better one. I guess they will keep the good stuff for the more expensive drones. I guess they will correct the signal storage and other camera improvements but hard to see Occusync2 in a cheap drone. I hope I am wrong.
True ??

Reactions: juankastrol
Reactions: zeusfl
The owner of dji hates the camera quality of the mini and that's the main reason so probably just upgraded to 4k video.

I hope the Mavic Mini 2 can do raw and d-cinelike photo and video shot and in 4k. Also with a better signal strength transmission. I think it will make sense to shift the features of MA2 to Mini 2 and then upgrade the features on MA3 and MP3, this seems to be the general trend from DJI.

• Haha
Reactions: MetilHed
How long did it take to have a Mavic Air 2? So it will take at least another year, until DJI will think about a Mini 2.
I'm thinking Mini 2 is a priority because it is costing them in support issues and replacements, not mention POed customers.
You gotta believe for each fly away or warped prop (or whatever is going on) crash there are at least 10 (or 100?) more we did not hear about.
In a sense it has failed in its mission as a good starter drone. Most here understand about wind and checking the props, but most first timers don't come here.

I would also think that MA2 SDK is high on the list as the MA2 is or will become their best selling drone and will drive SC sales. Without the SDK you are cutting out a large part of commercial applications.

if the Mini 2 supports the smart controller I will get it. Even better would be if the current Mini could be flown by the SC.. I can see no other reason to get a Mini 2, as I already have the MA2 and SC. The Mini is really nice but limited in range and wind resistance, and the Mini 2 will probably be the same, so why bother.. The Mavic 2 on the other hand, is getting long in the tooth..

Reactions: MMPerrish
Why, o why, can't DJI just update the firmware on the Fly App and include active track and waypoint flying for the Mini?

:p

I have been waiting for the mavic 3. I have the mini, but after 600 km of flight record, I'm ready to go full out. Either that or the enterprise.
The Mavic Air 2 with a Smart Controller is about as good as it gets for video, no need for Mavic 2 unless you have a special liking for the M2P camera. M2Z should now be on sale as it seems meaningless, the SC provides smooth 4x zoom (digital though) with the MA2..
I have and use a Mini, a MA2, and a M2P. I would not have bought the M2P today, now that MA2 is compatible with the SC. I would rather wait for the M3P or just stick with the MA2. The SC is key in my Mavic setup. If the Mini 2 supports the SC I will get it.

Last edited:
How about a mini it doesn’t drop from the sky

Most don't! Mine certainly hasn't. It's a fact of life that people tend to post in forums when they have a problem but not when things are going well. As a result, it's easy to get a distorted view of the prevalence of problems with a particular product. Generally, if you add up the number of individual complaints about "well-known" or "common" issues, they tend to relate to a just tiny fraction of the total number of products sold. If they were as common as they are made out to be, everyone who owned the product would be complaining about them. This certainly applies to the Mini.

You gotta believe for each fly away or warped prop (or whatever is going on) crash there are at least 10 (or 100?) more we did not hear about.

You can't make a sweeping statement like that without any actual data! See my comment above. When you read through the posts about Mini crashes and fly-aways and the logs are subsequently viewed, most tend to show pilot error and not some fundamental design flaw with the drone, controller or app. There are many people in these forums who fly the Mini within its limits (and actually take notice of any warnings displayed in the app) and have no problems with it.

Reactions: scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000