DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Advanced Gimbal Settings Issue

Droopydroors

Reactions
On my Mini 3 Pro with new RC I set my Cine mode advanced gimbal settings (Pitch & Yaw) very low and smoothness set very high. I noticed yesterday they were not sticking. I have the Mini 2 and had the same issue with it on prior firmware issues but they seemed to be fixed. After diagnosing the issue this is what i have found.

1.) Turned on Mini 3 but did not start props.
2.) Set AGS
3.) Made certain they were working. All works as it should.
4.) Turned on props and put Mini 3 in the air
5.) Put Mini 3 in Cine mode and settings were not working. It just defaulted to the normal settings. No matter what I put in Cine AGS nothing changes. If I adjust Normal AGS they change Normal/Cine/Sport mode. So even if I have Sport really fast and Cine really low whatever I set in the Normal settings they will apply to all three settings at the switch not in the app.
6.) In Obstacle Avoidance settings put it in Brake or Off the AGS work as they should. If in Bypass the problem returns.

So basically there is an issue with the Bypass mode and advanced gimble settings. I have sent a video to DJI and hopefully the will fix the issue in coming firmware.

On my Mini 3 Pro with new RC I set my Cine mode advanced gimbal settings (Pitch & Yaw) very low and smoothness set very high. I noticed yesterday they were not sticking. I have the Mini 2 and had the same issue with it on prior firmware issues but they seemed to be fixed. After diagnosing the issue this is what i have found.

1.) Turned on Mini 3 but did not start props.
2.) Set AGS
3.) Made certain they were working. All works as it should.
4.) Turned on props and put Mini 3 in the air
5.) Put Mini 3 in Cine mode and settings were not working. It just defaulted to the normal settings. No matter what I put in Cine AGS nothing changes. If I adjust Normal AGS they change Normal/Cine/Sport mode. So even if I have Sport really fast and Cine really low whatever I set in the Normal settings they will apply to all three settings at the switch not in the app.
6.) In Obstacle Avoidance settings put it in Brake or Off the AGS work as they should. If in Bypass the problem returns.

So basically there is an issue with the Bypass mode and advanced gimble settings. I have sent a video to DJI and hopefully the will fix the issue in coming firmware.
I feel your frustration as I'm having issues with obstacles avoidance "Bypass" speed after the FW of dji- RC yesterday... The drone go really fast (faster the Speed Mode) when I set the OA to Bypass... And I don't know if it's a bug in the new FW or what???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580