DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro and RC Pro Controller

I have. I also have a MA2 which has been parked in the hanger for a while because because of my mini 3 pro. Very powerful for it's size for sure. My first drone was a mavic mini which was very tame compared to this. It's fun to zip around to practice and not worry about the pics or vids. But night time shots are stunning.

hello guys I have the RC Pro Controller, how to get the map location on the screen. I recently bought the DJI Dongle which I have installed but still can't see the live map

hello guys I have the RC Pro Controller, how to get the map location on the screen. I recently bought the DJI Dongle which I have installed but still can't see the live map
You're gonna get an answer faster if you repost this in a new thread,

Anyone else enjoying flying with the Mini 3 Pro and the RC Pro controller? I'm having a great time as I didn't have to get used to a different controller when I got the Mini 3 Pro.
I love my RC Pro controller! It's just more solid of a controller than the RC controller that you can buy with it. The only time I do not use my RC Pro controller is when I want to fly multiple drones at once with fellow pilots, friends and family.

After getting my M3P, I'll usually take both the Air 2s and M3P out to a site. I'm the only flier so after flying one or the other, I'll change the RC Pro to the new bird and fly the second one till I've had my fun

Reactions: Rchawks
It takes less than a minute. You select the new drone in the ‘Select Aircraft Model’ screen of Fly and then it loads the firmware for the model and then you are ready to fly.

Chris

It takes less than a minute. You select the new drone in the ‘Select Aircraft Model’ screen of Fly and then it loads the firmware for the model and then you are ready to fly.

Chris
Wow that’s it. I just bought an M3 and I have an mini 3 pro . I wanted to use the RC PRO on both.
Thank you so much 😊

I have the RC (with screen)that comes with the Mini 3, and I also have the Mavic 3. So, I have been using the same controller to flight both drones. I’m thinking to buy the RC Pro. Will it worth spending $1200 to buy the RC pro ? Do you guys notice any differences in transmission or anything else ? I have a friend that has the RC Pro and always telling me to upgrade my controller but I’m not sure 🤔.. as you guys flight both drones, any advice will be appreciated!

Reactions: Anthony Ivory
Depending on location, you will probably enjoy better range with the RC Pro, plus all the other customizable features it has compared to the RC controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98