DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Battery Shortage

RadioFlyer

Reactions
I'm enjoying the Mini 3 pro experience so far, but as you all know it's difficult to get the Intelligent flight battery plus at the moment. If any of you know a shortcut to getting one I would truly appreciate it. Btw, I live in the Myrtle Beach area and went to the sky wheel a few days ago to film the first video using the master shots option. I like the concept but some of the movements don’t look natural. Hopefully they will update this with future firmware modifications.

as i mentioned in another thread, until all the fly more plus orders have been filled, then its very unlikely ,that individual plus batteries will be available

I ordered 3 more batteries at Amazon on the launch day. It is predicted that they will ship on 2nd July.
As I have the FMK, they are not essential to me, but as a rough guideline of what to expect.

@globetrotterdrone are you referring to the standard battery or the plus version, the OP is asking about the plus battery

Reactions: globetrotterdrone
I had ordered the FMK Plus on launch day along with the Mini 3 Pro. Got the drone last week. The FMK had its UPS label created on June 6 but it has not shipped yet. A lot of hurry up and wait.

Hang in there, they are slipping in, got this today. A week after original order, I ordered the FMK+, have been told July 16 delivery from the start.

Attachments

• FMK.jpg
    FMK.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
@Killowatt ,that doesnt seem to be the plus kit

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett