DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mini 3 pro control

thomasoes

Reactions
Hi all. I think someone on here had this trouble but I cant find it. Had my mini3 pro out today and it was flying ok .But when I put my right stick to the left it started reversing and if I put stick to the right nothing ,so have I missed a setting somewere or have I got a problem.Everything else was ok

did you have it in bypass mode at the time ,also there is a setting in bypass that allows you to prevent sideways movement check to see if that was activated

Reactions: chiangmaicharlies
What an idiot I am.I forgot bypass mode stopped side movement.Many thanks old man mavic .Its lack of grey cells that is the problem

Reactions: old man mavic
@thomasoes no worries bypass itself doesn't stop sideways movement ,just the opposite it allows the drone to fly sideways around an obstacle ,but if you have the setting for stop sideways movement activated ,it prevents the drone from responding to an input from the right stick if in mode 2 ,so you dont send it into objects close to each side of the drone , that may be outside of the cameras field of view

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom