DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Hyperlapse Waypoint Inquiry

mrsr71

Reactions
Mini 3 Pro -

After flying a 2 waypoint mission in Hyperlapse, I land & view the video. When I go back to fly the mission at another time, the little file icon is not there to view and re-fly the waypoints. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks…

Mini 3 Pro -

After flying a 2 waypoint mission in Hyperlapse, I land & view the video. When I go back to fly the mission at another time, the little file icon is not there to view and re-fly the waypoints. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks…
Are you tapping the waypoint icon under the Hyperlapse dropdown?

Yes & I add two waypoints, fly the hyperlapse, but can’t find the saved hyperlapse.

On your drone's SD card, the DCIM folder contains the finished video and the individual photos making up the video.
Screenshot 2023-04-19 063019.jpg

I guess I wasn't clear on my original post. The arrow in the attached photo points to what I can't find.

Attachments

• Hyperlapse text box.png
    Hyperlapse text box.png
    496 KB · Views: 19
Sorry, I can't help you there.
As long as I "save" the mission, I have always been able to find it where your arrow is pointing.

As Paw wrote, you MUST go into the folder that you pointed to and save the mission. You can edit and rename it.

When you set up a waypoint mission, go to the icon you point to in your picture, tap it. Then SAVE your mission.

Do you see this? I uploaded in reverse order, sorry. Look at 3,2 then 1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419-145009.png
    Screenshot_20230419-145009.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20230419-143849.png
    Screenshot_20230419-143849.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20230419-143832.png
    Screenshot_20230419-143832.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Did you spin clockwise rapidly 6 ½ turns, put your right foot in, take your right foot out, estimate your level of dizziness on the Cochrane scale and then enter that value at the far right of the Hyperlapse menu in the box labeled, "nausea"?

If you instead did the hokey pokey then you did it wrong, and that's what it's all about.

😆😆😆

Seriously, have you tried it again with same result? Trying to imagine a reason it wouldn't even show you the mission screen at all. Firmware?

Last edited:
Did you spin clockwise rapidly 6 ½ turns, put your right foot in, take your right foot out, estimate your level of dizziness on the Cochrane scale and then enter that value at the far right of the Hyperlapse menu in the box labeled, "nausea"?

If you instead did the hokey pokey then you did it wrong, and that's what it's all about.

😆😆😆

Seriously, have you tried it again with same result? Trying to imagine a reason it wouldn't even show you the mission screen at all. Firmware?
Firmware is all current.

😆😆😆

🤣

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S