DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MINI 3 Pro impressive low Light photos. -- lets see your photos

Yama

Reactions
So I had a few minutes spare last night after finishing work for the day (was about 21:45ish or later) and there was a spectacularly huge moon with a purple haze on the horizon.
Having recently purchased the mini 3 I thought that id will give it a go of taking a good photo... I'm not a photography-minded person more of a point and shoot so suffice to say everything is on auto mode. Anyway didn't manage to get the moonshot, I've never understood how it looks so close but when taking a photo never appears the same lol.
but what has surprised me is that I took a few pier shots and these are looking really good for auto mode but the most impressive thing is it was 10pm!

So let's see those late evening shots from your Mini 3 Pro's

Attachments

• Beach View.jpg
    Beach View.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 107
Reactions: New England Droning
Twilight falls over The Hydro, with Glasgow University lit up in the distance.
283896128_2161793883983307_6199049895655281269_n.jpg

Anyway didn't manage to get the moonshot
The moon is right there in your pic.
I've never understood how it looks so close but when taking a photo never appears the same
Your drone has a wideangle lens which takes in a wider field of view than your eyes.
That makes everything look further away.
You need to use a tele lens if you want to shoot the moon.

Reactions: globetrotterdrone

Your drone has a wideangle lens which takes in a wider field of view than your eyes.
I’m dreaming of a tele lens adapter for the. Mini 3 pro!! Would make tracking waterskiers and motocross bikes so much better.

Or insert one taken with a telephoto on a land camera.You're just correcting the perspective,not really altering the shot😜

i like these photos, what type of settings do i need to take photos like these?

Wel I was planning on doing HDR, so I took 5 shots in AEB / bracketing mode, but found to much shift between images, so I just took the best of 5, and editted in Lightroom.

ah I'm yet to venture into the world of photo editing, the software seems pricey

but i do like that style of urban night photo

ah I'm yet to venture into the world of photo editing, the software seems pricey

Well get used to the fact that camera company's and software company want to have a (big/multi) part of your pay check... ;)

• Haha

On Max or IPad I use Affinity Photo, they often run free trials and 50% discount deals. I think it cost me £15 or £20

I recommend Affinity Photo. Virtually all the capability of Photoshop for a fraction of the price. Currently $75 Cdn.

There are low-cost and no-cost photo editing options available that satisfy the needs of many people. For example, GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP).is open source, free, and available for both IOS and PC. It's nearly equivalent to Photoshop.

And you can do basic editing (crop, saturation, contrast, brightness, sharpening, ...) with something like Irfanview.

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are also good options, at less than $100 each.

I would if I could but...it's summer in North Pole, Alaska. Give me a few months and I'll get back to you. :)

• Haha
Reactions: KLRSKIR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC