DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro Just Ordered

So excited just preordered my mini 3 pro delivery date 18/05/22 cant wait. the videos on youtube ive seen of it looks awesome
I've ordered mine direct from DJI but can't a find delivery date anywhere on their website, other than what people are saying on the Internet. I read delivery of drone with the DJI RC would be as early as 31/5/22, so If its now 18/05/22 then thats great.

I've ordered mine direct from DJI but can't a find delivery date anywhere on their website, other than what people are saying on the Internet. I read delivery of drone with the DJI RC would be as early as 31/5/22, so If its now 18/05/22 then thats great.
well i was just going by the website, i ordered mine today from very and it said delivery expected by 18/05/22 so this could be false now i read your post, but im living in hope

ordered mine on release day 10-05-22 direct from DJI it is showing waiting to be shipped ,and expected delivery date 10-06-22 ,once it is shipped then DJI have no control on how long it will take to get to its destination ,its down to world events and logistics ,and customs

I will let you guys know if it arrives next week... Here is my reasoning on this and it could be way off course.. so for instance lets say John lewis place an order with dji for say 100 drones and they advertise it on their website for pre order and you buy it, so these place like John Lewis must receive the goods from dji before the launch date so they get it out to you on time or the predicted delivery date they give you.. So whats why im living in hope but will let you know if i do receive it on the 18th

Reactions: Coskier
You can ask the DJI support to have a look into the estimated time of shipping.

As @old man mavic said, it's on waiting to be shipped here for me too. Ordered on 10th May, 2022 on 15:09 h and support said it's probably between 22nd - 25th May for Germany/Austria.

Delivery date just 5 days away!
How did you get it that fast? o_O
thtas what the estimated delivery was when i pre ordered it yesterday from Very.co.uk they have now sold out of pre orders for the ones with the RC. but if it arrives by wednesday next week or thursday i will let you know.

Wow that was quick. where did you pre order it from?.
ive seen al the unboxing and flights, just cant wait to get my hands on it.
I'm not the one you asked to, but I've just received mine too.
At first I had ordered it on the DJI web site, but seeing the the expected delivery date was at the end of the month, I switched to Boulanger (a French chain store of hi-tech) with an expected date for the 17th, but I got today !!!
But I won't be of much help for you guys, this is my first drone, I have to learn to fly the **** thing first ;)
PXL_20220513_170212806.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
At first I had ordered it on the DJI web site, but seeing the the expected delivery date was at the end of the month, I switched to Boulanger (a French chain store of hi-tech) with an expected date for the 17th, but I got today !!!
But I won't be of much help for you guys, this is my first drone, I have to learn to fly the **** thing first ;)
View attachment 148280
Great stuff enjoy, plenty of youtube videos that will help you out.

Reactions: neodraig
I thought DJI ordered the retailers to ship it at the earliest from 17th May, 2022.
No chance getting it here in Germany/Austria before officially.

Well, let's have patience.
Happy trying and flying to the early birds! ;)

Last edited:
I thought DJI ordered the retailers to ship it at the earliest from 17th May, 2022.
No chance to get it here in Germany/Austria before anyway officially.

Well, let's have patience.
Happy trying and flying to the early birds! ;)
As a matter of fact I can't use it.
The activation procedures always fails (server error), and when I try to use DJI Assistant (both the controller and the drone), I get "Cannot load firmware list. Please retry".
Maybe it's locked until the 17th.
So I would have preferred getting it as planed on the 17th, because now I have the drone just in front of me and I can't even use it, how frustrating !

@neodraig
Yeah, that seems like a locked firmware unlike for the review drones out there.
That's hard to see and not able to fly it but still you are ready to go on the 17th May nonetheless for what many certainly envy you. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: neodraig
But I won't be of much help for you guys, this is my first drone, I have to learn to fly the **** thing first o_O;)
View attachment 148280
o_O

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929