DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro USB / Power bank charging?

linuxya

Reactions
I'm curious if the new Mini 3 Pro 2453mAh and the "Intelligent Flight Battery Plus" still can be charged with a USB powerbank?

Charge on the go is big deal for me, traveling etc. When battery is depleted, I can use my SLR camera to take photos while charging the DJI battery.

2453mAh = 34 minutes flight time
Intelligent Flight Battery Plus = 47 minutes flight time

FPUIxvuaMAQIvXS.jpg
FQdbeNEacAEWl3T.jpg

Reactions: Torque
I don't see any reason why not. It's still the same voltage.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
Has to work thru the cig lighter or vehicle power outlet to get required usb amps. Then it will work. Otherwise need an Ac/Dc inverter to standard charger.

Anyone can verify this?
The power charger station, normal battery & plus battery, can be charged through USB/powerbank/etc?

Anyone can verify this?
The power charger station, normal battery & plus battery, can be charged through USB/powerbank/etc?
Yes, it can. Read the manual.

The only option to power the hub is VIA USB-C. The hub works on USB-C PD up to 5v3A, 9v3A, or 12v3A based on what your brink or power bank is capable of. If you only have an 18w charger, it will charge at 18w (9v@2A).

I got both fly more kits, and both charging hubs are identical. Same model number and all.

Neither the drone, nor the RC, nor charging hub know when it's connected to a power bank. As long as it's getting a wattage it's compatible with, it charges safely and as normal. You don't even need a PD charger, it will just charge slower.

All this is clearly laid out in the manual.

Reactions: Cymru
Anyone can verify this?
Yes.
Literally anything supporting USB-C PD over 30w will work.
Doesn't matter if that's a power bank, mains unit or a car 12v implementation.
The manual makes this clear.

Reactions: vindibona1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e