DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro - WrapGrade Skin Orange Camo

Very Nice wrap and installation job ... but for those prices they should fly here and install them for you! :D At least with the cheaper ones if you screw it up you're not out much and they usually send a new one out for just the cost of postage. They also look only as good as the installer installs them. My MA2 was a disaster, although at 50 feet altitude, no one could tell. ;)

Very Nice wrap and installation job ... but for those prices they should fly here and install them for you! :D At least with the cheaper ones if you screw it up you're not out much and they usually send a new one out for just the cost of postage. They also look only as good as the installer installs them. My MA2 was a disaster, although at 50 feet altitude, no one could tell. ;)
Thanks, they are a bit pricy… but best fit & coverage.
Lol… agree, 50 ft would conceal about everything. Back in our younger years we referred to a car of less finish a 20 or 30 footer! Had a few muscle 20 footers, spent the coin on engine before beauty!

One great thing WrapGrade has is the ability to lift the skin multiple times to help place. Made from an extremely thin material eases fit, installation and weight.

Amazon also sells them, but I generally get them direct to request custom colors. Amazingly, they consistently arrive in 1-2 days… from Japan.

Thanks, they are a bit pricy… but best fit & coverage.
Lol… agree, 50 ft would conceal about everything. Back in our younger years we referred to a car of less finish a 20 or 30 footer! Had a few muscle 20 footers, spent the coin on engine before beauty!

One great thing WrapGrade has is the ability to lift the skin multiple times to help place. Made from an extremely thin material eases fit, installation and weight.

Amazon also sells them, but I generally get them direct to request custom colors. Amazingly, they consistently arrive in 1-2 days… from Japan.
How the heck do you figure out their webiste? Can't get USD prices and half the rest of the site is in Japanese even if English is suggested.

That being said, I graduemated Kollidge :) in 1970 and when I came home that summer (draft lottery #340) my father had just bought a new Cadillac (probably was a 1971) we called the PimpMobile. White body with bright orange convertible roof and orange plaid interior and about 100 yards long. Funniest thing I have ever seen but you could see it coming from 2 miles away. That's why I prefer ORANGE skins on my drones.

Reactions: Torque
How the heck do you figure out their webiste? Can't get USD prices and half the rest of the site is in Japanese even if English is suggested.

That being said, I graduemated Kollidge :) in 1970 and when I came home that summer (draft lottery #340) my father had just bought a new Cadillac (probably was a 1971) we called the PimpMobile. White body with bright orange convertible roof and orange plaid interior and about 100 yards long. Funniest thing I have ever seen but you could see it coming from 2 miles away. That's why I prefer ORANGE skins on my drones.
There site used to be much more English defauted... just recently it became little more challenging.

Try this link...
If a pop-up appears for english... select that before it fades off.

If that still gives you issues:
Try Ririko, his address [email protected]
He's very prompt and works with you on custom requests.

Last edited:

White & Orange Caddie...
Wow! Don't think I saw that color mix and I've seen a bunch!
You could see that coming too!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR