DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Rumor's are started to surface on twitter

guy from croatia posted question about EU rulles,i googled rulles in croatia and country's around croatia,..in bosnia they have drone law that says no registration for sub class drones “248 gram and down”,one of the lawmakers stated that they did that because DJI is making drones that are “249 gram”……changing laws from 250gram to 248 is very easy, maybe dji is making sure their products can sell in every country…….just my uneducated opinion 👍

Reactions: YVRGUY
Front nose is protruding,not open like mini 3 where you can turn camera 90degree up and loose few grams of total weight,same with front legs….and again,i am sure dji is working on mini 4 just like apple is working on iphone 17..😁

• Haha
Reactions: gogorokokoko
Let's see. The Mini 3 was introduced, what, 5 months ago? DJI has historically had a bit longer product cycle than that.

The original Mini was introduced Oct. 30, 2019.
The Mini 2 was introduced November 5, 2020.
The Mini 3 was introduced May 5, 2022

IMO, barring some major leap in technology, that would put a new model somewhere around 2024. And a big part of this is the ability for DJI to recoup development costs before devaluing a product with its replacement. I would guess they've already run into the problem of erroding their own market of products like the Air 2S with the Mini 3.

Remember how the Internet works: Anyone can publish anything globally. The more clicks you get, the bigger the pay-off, often financially. There's never in history been more furtile ground for rumor.

I saw a Twitter post as well. Guess just wait and see

What i dont understand is why would someone make “fake “pictures,what or where is the excitement in doing something like that

Reactions: old man mavic
Why would they go lighter? 🧐

To add accessories (strobes, guards, landing gear, etc.) and still make weight.

I remember reading something a while back about Japan's regulations and DJI made adjustments for the requirements by producing a lighter battery for the mini back in the day.

Reactions: GFields
What i dont understand is why would someone make “fake “pictures,what or where is the excitement in doing something like that
It drives engagement and there's plenty of sites that have been successful repeatedly making up rumours to drive traffic to their site when it's quiet. It's something I find extremely frustrating as people hold off from making a purchase as the rumour sites are claiming there's a new drone just around the corner even though it may be years before the new one is released. Despite getting it wrong most of the time strangely these rumour sites keep their credibility.

guy from croatia posted question about EU rulles,i googled rulles in croatia and country's around croatia,..in bosnia they have drone law that says no registration for sub class drones “248 gram and down”,one of the lawmakers stated that they did that because DJI is making drones that are “249 gram”……changing laws from 250gram to 248 is very easy, maybe dji is making sure their products can sell in every country…….just my uneducated opinion 👍
Just take out the propellers if you wanna make it a bit lighter 😜

Reactions: Skydreamer
clearly a faked picture of a mini 2 ,

Ok guys if we can’t be serious I’m just going to move this to OT. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Elthree and GFields
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member