DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini has been shipped!

FYI, I got an email from DJI that they FedExed my mini yesterday to be delivered on the 13th.
Have a great day!
BobH

That's great! I heard DJI was giving shipping preference to distributors. Good to hear that DJI is shipping yours. Did you you order the more fly combo, or just the mini?

Reactions: BobH8655
mine to has shipped from China on its way with DHL to the UK flymore combo

Reactions: BobH8655
Ordered MM Combo on 10/30/2019 09:21:36 (UTC-5). This morning i woke up to Shipped 11/11/2019 05:06:47 (UTC-5), with Fed EX tracking to arrive on Estimated delivery date: Wednesday 11/13/2019 by 10:30 am to Georgia (USA).
Wooohooo, Thank you DJI for on time shipping. Pretty impressive. Wish all others timely arrivals.

it actually looks like those who ordered on the 30th pre order day are being given first dibs for a change, my daughter ordered mine from dji as soon as it was available, and initially they were saying 20-25 days before shipping for the flymore combo then another 3-5 days to arrive after that my daughter says i can have it before christmas so roll on the coming weekend

FYI, I got an email from DJI that they FedExed my mini yesterday to be delivered on the 13th.
Have a great day!
BobH
that is great. Just wondering when you placed your order. I ordered on Nov 4th and have a Dec 15 ship date

I ordered the combo on the 30th. It was supposed to be here today but FedEx is delayed one day because of a winter storm. So it won't be here until tomorrow. The suspense continues!!
BobH

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO