DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini I pad 4 photos

Bigbird48

Reactions
I just hooked up my ipad 4 and took a short flight to check it out. Landed and wanted to see my cached photos and videos but didn't seem to have in in my photos album any where said it was all empty . Is there something I have to set up to cache photos and vids on an I pad? My android devices do it automaticly.

With the mini4 that I use, it doesn’t automatically load pics from the ac.
I go the the app view of the pictures, then click on the ones I want loaded to the mini and click on the load button.

Ok great thanks that works
Any Ideas on hot to make the Ipad fit tighter in the RC its very loose and tends to slide out while flying

Ok great thanks that works
Any Ideas on hot to make the Ipad fit tighter in the RC its very loose and tends to slide out while flying
When properly seated in the arms of the controller the corners of the ipad will be “locked” in to the small opening on each arm. Takes a little effort to squeeze in to place, but once in, it is secure.

yea I've pushed and squezzed and it just doesn't get secure
The times I’ve tried putting a mini in one of the mp controllers, it was a struggle. Give us a picture of what you’re dealing with.

The times I’ve tried putting a mini in one of the mp controllers, it was a struggle. Give us a picture of what you’re dealing with.
its just loose in the RC wants to fall out. How do I take a picture of something loose

Bottom line, your iPad should not be loose while in the rc. Post a few pictures (different angles) of your rc with the iPad inside. Otherwise, it’s just a guessing game.

As I am planning on using an iPad mini once I purchase a Mavic, I would like to see apic or two of how it looks in the controller
Regards Mike

its just loose in the RC wants to fall out. How do I take a picture of something loose
Since most of what holds the mini in place is the rubber in the arms of the controller, I’m thinking that your rubber pieces may be worn out.
What’s the history on the controller?
You could put a skin on the mini, which would probably help a little.

Since most of what holds the mini in place is the rubber in the arms of the controller, I’m thinking that your rubber pieces may be worn out.
What’s the history on the controller?
You could put a skin on the mini, which would probably help a little.
RC is a year old. your idea of a skin on the mini, do they make them?I'll google them . that might help thanx.

It slides down in the RC arm, does not fit into the front of RC slot.

Attachments

• ipad2.jpg
    ipad2.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ipad 1.jpg
    ipad 1.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 21
From your pics it appears as if you have not fully installed the Mini in the arms. Particularly the right side. The upper corners of the iPad should both protrude the same amount, and the upper edge of the device should completely abut the bottom of the controller.
If you look at user Starz image above, you can see this proper positioning more clearly.
I have an iPad 2 and a 4 also and they both fit in this manner.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851