DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini sync problem

Marko3002

Reactions
I dug out my Mavic Mini I bought a couple years ago and tried to fly it but won't seem to connect to my phone now. I have a Pixel 3 and it used to work but I have read it's not compatible anymore. Is this true? Am I S.O.L. and have a $500.00 paperweight now?

Also, how can I tell which model mini I have?
What models are available and what models were available when you bought it, try a google for their release dates.
If you have not updated firmware and the app since you last used the drone why would anything change?
Since it is so long since you last flew it I would check video tutorials to see whether you are attempting to connect everything in the correct manner.

What models are available and what models were available when you bought it, try a google for their release dates.
If you have not updated firmware and the app since you last used the drone why would anything change?
Since it is so long since you last flew it I would check video tutorials to see whether you are attempting to connect everything in the correct manner.
Yeah, I've watched a few video's because you're right....I've forgotten most of the stuff. I'm thinking it's because of the model of my phone. They say it's not compatible anymore and was just wondering if this was true and anyone else had the same problem.

If the phone was compatible and if you have updated the app I would back up you flight logs then uninstall the app and go back to an older app version using an apk from one of the apk hosting websites.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS