DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Take Off Issue - Mini starts to spin as propellars spin up to full speed and will not take off.

ukgeordie1

Reactions
Hi,

New to the forum!

The other night I had the drone out and an indication came across the screen that one of the propellers was "spinning too fast". I brought the drone back and changed out the two propellers on the indicated arm of the drone. Now when I try to take off the drone powers up and then starts to spin, as if it has lost its balance when the propellers spin up to full speed. Any one dealt with this issue and know a fix? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

New to the forum!

The other night I had the drone out and an indication came across the screen that one of the propellers was "spinning too fast". I brought the drone back and changed out the two propellers on the indicated arm of the drone. Now when I try to take off the drone powers up and then starts to spin, as if it has lost its balance when the propellers spin up to full speed. Any one dealt with this issue and know a fix? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

You have most probably mounted the wrong props on that arm ... check this ...

1594418785990.png

welcome to the forum,i would have to agree with @slup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut