DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini2 Batteries

Are you keeping them fully charged in the drone or the charging hub between flights/for long periods of time?

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Are any of these the ones that came with the mini 2 ?
If so, are they less than 6 months old ?
Even if outside this, for all 6 to swell, you probably have a good case to get replacements through DJI, they sound like faulty units.
It's not easy to abuse such new-ish drone batteries, only released Nov 2020.

I bought 6-mini2 batteries and all are swollen... I have to use pliers to remove them from drone...am I left holding the BAG ???
Depends upon who you bought them from. If you bought them from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer, they should be covered under the 6 month battery warranty. If you bought them anywhere else, contact the seller. If the seller won't help you, you are left holding the BAG, unless you can dispute the sale and the charge through your means of payment.

I bought 6-mini2 batteries and all are swollen... I have to use pliers to remove them from drone...am I left holding the BAG ???
Hello & first things first THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!! & GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER ✝️✝️✝️ Now it depends on if you bought them all brand new & not used b/c you will have a rough time with getting them replaced if you got them all used but I am guessing you bought them all brand new & if so you can get ahold of "DJI SUPPORT" & tell them your issue of what you are going through with the batteries especially with them all swelling up on you & "DJI SUPPORT" should do a warranty replacement for you on all of the batteries that are swollen up on you & just if you want to try & do this with your lipo batteries in the future this is the same exact thing I do & I always run my lipo batteries down to around 20%--25% just in case I was going to be storing them for any length of time b/c I learned the hard way when I got back into RC Racing Drag Cars & Off Road Cars & Trucks & I was new to all of the lipo batteries & so on that I was just letting my batteries stay at what ever they were voltage at the time after a run or race & they started swelling up on me & I ruined a many of batteries back then but I know now? I really hope that this helps you out & God Bless You Brother ✝️✝️✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair