DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini2 battery cell imbalance

• Thread starter Deleted member 154384
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 154384

I recently purchased a mini 2 combo and after the first three flights, I noticed that one battery, compared to the other two, has a slight imbalance of the two cells.
Do you think this is normal or should I worry? Another problem is that if I plug the battery into an instrument called Battery Power Discharger, this battery always reports "0" cycles while the other two give "1" cycles.

Unbalanced Battery Graph.
cel 1.PNG

Other Battery with Balanced cell

cel 2.PNG

...a slight imbalance of the two cells.
Do you think this is normal or should I worry?...
If you click on the Battery Cells tab, Airdata have summarized what's a minor & a major deviation ... 0,025V is classified as a minor deviation & is perfectly normal... even hitting a major deviation (above 0,07V) occasionally (1-4 times) during a single flight can be considered as normal, especially if the flight circumstances isn't favorable for a LiPo battery, like really hot/cold ambient combined with high amp draw as during Sport mode use with full left/right stick command.

1629289950800.png

Thanks for the reply guys! it was just to figure out if there was a problem with the battery or not. I find Airdata really very complete and interesting and I didn't think you could have so much information about the drone!

Cattura.PNG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82