DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini3 Pro GL

Dronut

Reactions
something to do with your part of the world as that (GL) version is shown on a NZ website also. Maybe Government Law or s'thing saft!

Is it the same drone or a different version of the Mini3 Pro?
It's not a model designation that DJI have used and the only mentions Google can find are the small number of Australian and NZ retailers that you've already found.
One had a note explaining that it was a Direct Import model
Here's their explanation of what that means:

So it's just a grey market import and possibly not covered by DJI for warranty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dronut and SpinItUp
I chatted with DJI support this arvo. The person I was chatting with said they were fairly sure it was a normal Mini 3 Pro and hopefully I'll get a definitive answer by email in the next day or two.

I chatted with DJI support this arvo. The person I was chatting with said they were fairly sure it was a normal Mini 3 Pro and hopefully I'll get a definitive answer by email in the next day or two.
Of course it's a normal Mini 3.
DJI haven't made any variants.

I googled the barcode and model numbers and it's just a standard Mini 3 Pro with the RC Controller. I chatted to someone from Harvey Norman and they confirmed that it has a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. So I bought one. :)

I googled the barcode and model numbers and it's just a standard Mini 3 Pro with the RC Controller. I chatted to someone from Harvey Norman and they confirmed that it has a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. So I bought one. :)
I buy grey market lens in Australia now and then, and if it sigincantly cheaper that the standard price then it is definitely grey market from Asia. The warranty will not be honoured by DJI Australia, you would have to send it overseas to get repairs.

Reactions: Meta4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82