DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Minor issue, or possible major issue?

MavProPlat1968

Reactions
So I've been watching videos of how to best set up your DJI GO 4 and I was watching one on how to set up all your RTH features. I was following along on my device and noticed I didn't have a lot of the features he had. I finally realized, there are 2 different DJI Go 4 apps in the app store, one says before P4 and one says after P4. All this time I've been flying with the one for drones before P4. I didn't have the dynamic home point option and that is what got me to looking at it. Not sure if I would have had any issues other than missing some features, but I feel better about it now lol.

I have the mavic pro platinum. All I know is I didnt have those options, and I first went to the app store to see if there was an update, there wasnt, so I uninstalled it and searched for it again and that is when I noticed one said before P4 and the other said after P4 and they were both DJI GO 4. I installed the one that said after P4 and now have all the options I'm seeing in these videos.

Reactions: Former Member
I have the mavic pro platinum. All I know is I didnt have those options, and I first went to the app store to see if there was an update, there wasnt, so I uninstalled it and searched for it again and that is when I noticed one said before P4 and the other said after P4 and they were both DJI GO 4. I installed the one that said after P4 and now have all the options I'm seeing in these videos.

Glad you got it resolved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000