DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Advanced Flight Modes

rmb

Reactions
Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I go into advanced flight modes and all is cool. Then I go back in and suddenly tripod mode is missing. And then sometimes it is there. Then yesterday gesture mode was not there and I have yet to get it back. I did update a firmware update a few days ago which I would like to blame the issue on except it was doing that long before.

Any clue?

Thanks

rb

Reactions: DGitalChaos
Yep, there is a second page, just like iPhone Home screen. LMAO

Thanks Rockydog. Sure did bud. Still missing both Gesture and tripod. Seems to happen when I attempt to show someone how taking a selfie works. I say attempt because in only seems to happen half the time. when it works it's great, but when it doesn't I cancel that mode and then reengage it and thats when it/they disappear.
Thanks though.

Yeah. Amazeballs. Look at all these cool modes. I still can't find Airplane mode though. Google time.

I have this very often. Even opened once a thread about it; got no answers back then: Some inteligent flight modes randomly appearing and disappearing

I noticed that this appears during the following start sequence:
1: Start RC 2. Starg DJI GO 4 app. 3 Start Mavic.
Therefore I managed to get rid of this changing the start sequence:
1. Start RC 2. Start Mavic 3. Start DJI GO4 app.

Last edited:
Issues with tripod mode...Tryed 1. Start RC 2. Start Mavic 3. Start DJI GO4 app., tripod mode showed on advance flight screen but not on some other page. I initiated tripod tryed to launch Mavic, screen with two warning and check off boxes behind tripod mode locked screen had to restart dji 4.0 Pro.
Seams must be flying to start tripod?

Seeing relative post are few months old, wonder if Tripod mode has been resolved.

The modes should appear; even if the drone is not flying. Yes; I know that you cannot enter some specific modes (like tripod or cinema) if the drone is not in the air flying (and you will get a warning about this, in the app, when trying to select them); nevertheless the modes should still appear in the menu.

The modes should appear; even if the drone is not flying. Yes; I know that you cannot enter some specific modes (like tripod or cinema) if the drone is not in the air flying (and you will get a warning about this, in the app, when trying to select them); nevertheless the modes should still appear in the menu.

Thanks for response. I was able to find and use tripod.
Gaining confidence and enjoying learning about Mavic. RUSH flying my piggy bank 200 - 300 feet altitude over body of water.:confused:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys