DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing an icon

kerrycorcoran

Reactions
Not new to fixed wing or race quads, however just purchased my first DJI Mavic - not a Mavic 2. I have been reviewing various videos and documents and was hoping to test some Time Lapse photography/video. In this video it states I am supposed to click the "remote" icon to go to the various modes (in this case looking for the Point of Interest), but for some reason I don't have that icon? I only see the "down" and "home" icon.
error-01.jpg
I am sure I am missing something simple. Any insight appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

Here are some things to check:

1) Turn Sport mode off by moving the "SPORT" switch to the bottom position on the right side of the remote controller.

2) Enable "Multiple Flight Modes" in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

I'm really new with DJI Go 4 app and have only been practicing flying my new M2Z. I went to try some of the quick shots and couldn't find where to go to activate them. Upon looking at some YouTube tutorials, I noticed a couple of icons missing on left side of my controller screen. I only have the Launch and Return to Home icons. The Quickshot icon and APAS icon are missing. I've looked everywhere in the app and gave up. I saw this post and went to try the recommendation only to notice I'm already set on Tripod mode and Multiple Flight Modes is already turned on.
This M2Z and controller are only a week old and the DJI Go 4 version is 4.3.32. Everything has been updated and I'm not in Beginner Mode. Where do I go to activate the two missing icons, Quickshots and APAS?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada