DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing cable

eckydrone200

Reactions
Waiting on my Mavic Air coming that I bought on Ebay and after buying it I realised it doesn't have the genuine
Communication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C) and USB adapter (If I recall correctly the cable is the flat one) I messaged the seller and he has a white one with the kit which I am assuming works but I would like originals so I am wondering if anyone knows if I can purchase these direct from DJI or if you somehow have these 2 parts and no longer require them I would be happy to purchase them.

Waiting on my Mavic Air coming that I bought on Ebay and after buying it I realised it doesn't have the genuine
Communication Cable (USB 3.0 Type-C) and USB adapter (If I recall correctly the cable is the flat one) I messaged the seller and he has a white one with the kit which I am assuming works but I would like originals so I am wondering if anyone knows if I can purchase these direct from DJI or if you somehow have these 2 parts and no longer require them I would be happy to purchase them.

Just get it from Amazon, doesn't have to be DJI OEM

This one matches the micro-USB A port on the side of the MA RC, watch out for the orientation

Reactions: eckydrone200
Just get it from Amazon, doesn't have to be DJI OEM

This one matches the micro-USB A port on the side of the MA RC, watch out for the orientation

Thanks for that info and link, I'll check Amazon UK and see if they have it, to be honest I would like original DJI cable though as I prefer everything to be as it should. But having said that the Amazon cable looks a lot better than the one that is in the package I have bought.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61