DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing cap underneath right back propeller

Paweł

Reactions
Hi Everyone
I lost cap underneath right back propeller trying to get help from dji support for past six weeks but no luck(bunch of lies) anyone knows where I can get one? I'm based in London UK

I think there is after market props - that come with new caps. And with these caps you can use the standard dji props and the ones that come with the caps.

Check out Peter Homer on YouTube. I know he made a video about them (sorry can't pull out a link right now) it may just solve your problems.

*edit - found the video

2pcs 1pair DJI MAVIC PRO Propeller Carbon Fiber Compound Quick Release Folded Hard Propeller Blade (with the Base)

I don't really care much for aftermarket props, but these that he reviews comes with the bases, which I think it is what you're referring too.

Last edited:
I think there is after market props - that come with new caps. And with these caps you can use the standard dji props and the ones that come with the caps.

Check out Peter Homer on YouTube. I know he made a video about them (sorry can't pull out a link right now) it may just solve your problems.

*edit - found the video

2pcs 1pair DJI MAVIC PRO Propeller Carbon Fiber Compound Quick Release Folded Hard Propeller Blade (with the Base)

I don't really care much for aftermarket props, but these that he reviews comes with the bases, which I think it is what you're referring too.

35be33bd855352fc0f9c3de6f72ce9bf.jpg

That's cap I'm missing

I had the bottom equivalent pop off after a stupid takeoff attempt from a platform that was not _quite_ large enough. Ground effect caused a tumble. Well, really pilot error caused it, but I'm sticking to the physics. I did not know it was missing until I went out again to fly from the same place (from the ground, this time). Did my preflight and discovered innards exposed not anticipated. No flight today....until I saw next to my foot a piece of gray plastic. It popped right back in and flight has resumed.

I don't trust that piece of plastic, but I trust the rest of them, so will continue to launch.

Ask ThunderDrones for cap foot or advertise for broken part from a crashed Mavic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98