DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing Flight data

D95GAS

Reactions
Hi all,

Bear in mind, I am new to all this, especially with the DJI stuff. So yesterday had a couple of first flights with the MP, having configured my "iPad Mini 4" with DJI Go 4 (latest) and HDSync to upload the flight data to "healthydrones".

So followed all instructions to the letter, and after the flight, with the tablet connected to the internet, ran HDSYNC, but its reporting no flight data.

Had a look in the relevant DJI Go 4 folder on the iPad, and all I can find is 2 DAT Files:

2017-05-04_12-41-40_FLY011.DAT 2017-05-04_12-41-40_FLY012.DAT

Which HDSync does not recognize. I am obviously being a plonker and totally missing something, so throwing myself to the mercy of the crowds to advise?

For Info:

AC Firmware: 01.03.0400
RC Firmware: 01.03.0500
DJI Go App Version: 4.0.8 (App database: 00.00.01.04)
IOS = iPad mini 4 WiFi

In the DJI GO app, go to your flight records, accessible in the top right corner. Tap the cloud sync button in the top right corner, and select the option to sync all. Once finished, go to your HD Sync app and tap Sync. It should sync you flight logs and be accessible in AirData.

I had already done the cloud sync last night after playing around with HDSync. Gone back to it tonight and the DJI App confirms they were all in the cloud. Ran HDSync and its syncronised, and I can now view data in Airdata.com

Many thanks for that, didnt realise that was how it worked, I just assumed (Wrongly) that it would just pull some logs from the iPad immediately after flying.

Appreciate the help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929