DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing GEO fence in UAV app that caused my drone to drown in the ocean

FlyBackOU812

Reactions
I'm not a new pilot and I know most of what I need to know about flying but ive noticed there are some pilots in here that are seasoned vets and this happened over the summer and ive never got a straight answer as to how I or any other pilot would have avoided this. I thought I did my due diligence by checking the area b4 I flew and it showed clear to fly in that area. Matter of fact it was the only place within miles that it showed had no warnings or anything. So flew out over the water to get video of my brother jumping waves on his Wave Runner not more than couple hundred feet out where the waves were cresting for him to jump and when it was time to come back on account of battery I was like 50 foot from land I the drone just stopped advancing forward. Had no idea what was going on cuz I had never had this happen B4 so I I went low and high and even tried to get a running start but it was like an invisible, impenetrable forcefield and ultimately it went in the drink and drowned. Is this a common thing in other places or was this one in million kinda thing. Im feeling it was. But still today many months later it still doesn't show on the UAV app and afterwards I checked another app and and it shows it on that app. How are we suppose to trust these apps to keep this from gapping and out of trouble. Ive still never gotten a straight answer on that question. Or would most pilots have had the same outcome? I'm gonna attach a screen recording of the flight log and a todays screenshot of the area from UAV app that still shows clear to fly and another one from B4ufly so you can see for yourself or look it up yourself ill have to get the coordinates for it if thats the case. Im still boggled by this plus the fact it still doesn't show so it could happen to someone else. I even messaged the people that run the app and they apparently don't care ?

Screenshot_20210206-071726.jpgT P

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210206-071806_B4UFLY.jpg
    Screenshot_20210206-071806_B4UFLY.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
Yeah, so there is a NFZ where you were trying to get to. Pic attached is from DJI’s geo zone.
If you flew south and came in the same way you went out, you would’ve been fine. Not sure why the map in the app is not showing the NFZ. The pic I attached was from the DJI Go4 app’s geo zone map.
And you flew until it was critical battery before you decide to bring it back it. That was bad, cos in situations like this, you panic and made more mistakes. You did not have time to access the situation calmly to make better decisions.
This is definitely pilot error.

Attachments

• 682A7DC4-C797-4906-922A-CE604B12D796.png
    682A7DC4-C797-4906-922A-CE604B12D796.png
    1 MB · Views: 38
Reactions: dawgpilot
Wow...... I never heard of any experience pilot blame an app. Oh wait a minute.....yes I have.
Sorry for your loss but I not going to add anymore when you feel like you need to correct someone with a short essay.
Good luck.

Wow...... I never heard of any experience pilot blame an app. Oh wait a minute.....yes I have.
Sorry for your loss but I not going to add anymore when you feel like you need to correct someone with a short essay.
Good luck.
Thank you for not adding anymore. Its just to exhausting trying to expect some of you to have the common sense it takes to understand anything or put in the effort it takes to comprehend more than a couple facts to come to any real conclusion. I find myself needing to ramble on and say things in multiple ways to keep you from asking questions thats already been stated or just plainly skip over some sentences that already gives the answers you dont understand. I swear some of yall are so Pompous arrogant I don't know how you havent been knocked tf out to at some point to teach you a lesson or 2. Guess this is the effects of internet keyboard warriors that dont have to worry about that anymore

Last edited:
Thank you for not adding anymore. Its just to exhausting trying to expect most of yalm to have the common sense it takes to understand anything or put in the effort it takes to comprehend more than a couple facts to come to any real conclusion. I find myself needing to ramble on and say things in multiple ways to keep you from asking questions thats already been stated or just plainly skip over some sentences that already gives the answers you dont understand. I swear some of yall are so Pompous arrogant I don't know how you havent been knocked tf out to at some point to teach you a lesson or 2. Guess this is the effects of internet keyboard warriors that dont have to worry about that anymore
Sorry for the loss of your drone. I can't add anything to explain what happen but you have my sympathies and support for the loss ... and the other matters.

Thanks for sharing your experience. It is valuable.

Yeah, so there is a NFZ where you were trying to get to. Pic attached is from DJI’s geo zone.
If you flew south and came in the same way you went out, you would’ve been fine. Not sure why the map in the app is not showing the NFZ. The pic I attached was from the DJI Go4 app’s geo zone map.
And you flew until it was critical battery before you decide to bring it back it. That was bad, cos in situations like this, you panic and made more mistakes. You did not have time to access the situation calmly to make better decisions.
100% agreement. Should have flown south. I know several people who have flown at Virginia Beach's North End with no issues. Though they didn't fly far out or too high.

Sorry for the loss of your drone. I can't add anything to explain what happen but you have my sympathies and support for the loss ... and the other matters.

Thanks for sharing your experience. It is valuable.
I appreciate that, I really do bro. Im glad someone recognized that I wasnt looking for an excuse or any sympathy or someone to blame other than what it was which was that I relied on an app that I thought I could trust, thats not throwing blame thats actually admitting that I shouldn't have trusted it and maybe should have checked 2 or 3 but most people aren't gonna do that just as I didnt but I learned my lesson the hard way im just thankful it was only the loss of a cheap drone and not my MPP and that noone was hurt cuz there could have been a child playing playing where it went down. Unlikely but certainly possible. My purpose was to help bring awareness to others from my loss because im sure many others like did only check one map that they trust so if I only helped one person at some point then my post was worth my time and effort. BTW to the one other person that commented ... I never said I was an experienced pilot. I dont even have my 107. I dont want or need it. Im simply just a hobbyist that loves to fly. Thats all I want to be. Theres plenty I dont know about this industry, pretending to know it all and needing to feel that i do is not what makes me feel good about myself. I have 2 different businesses that i run. I been working for myself and employing others in my businesses for 36 years, thats one of the things that makes me feel good, not pretending that I know it all in a Forum that doesn't pay me to pretend I do like some of these pompous ***** in here that appears to have have made a free carreer out of they arent even getting compensated for whuch is why they are allowed to act the way they do and try to belittle others to make themself feel better about there life achievements. That couldn't be any clearer. But I do see theres others in here like myself that truly just want to help others when they can when they have the free time to do so.. Again thank you for your kind words and God bless, and thats even for the ones I feel sorry for

100% agreement. Should have flown south. I know several people who have flown at Virginia Beach's North End with no issues. Though they didn't fly far out or too high.
Thats easy to say when you can look and see where the borders are dont ya think? Apparently they had a more reliable app than I used. That doesn't mean i was Negligent or irresponsible or an idiot, only means I trusted an app that I shouldn't have, PERIOD. Thats pretty clear if you look at the screen shot or pull it up yourself on UAV app as I did that day and as I did today because even months later it still doesn't show it on that app and its very possible it'll happen to someone else. Seems like certain people are just trying to make me feel irresponsible but thats not gonna happen im comfortable knowing I made a bad call only checking the one app, lesson learned and im ok with that. I certainly dont feel shameful or I wouldnt have posted it here where I knew it would get scrutinized. Just trying to show others so they dont make the same mistake. Im not hiding anything, I made a bad judgment and learned my lesson, its over with for me as far as im concerned and thats all that should really be important here. And i didn't fly out far either, no more than 100 or 200 yards out and never more than like 50 feet high which is shown in the screen recording so im not even sure why that was even mentioned ? some of yall are funny the way you word things trying to make others feel bad or less of pilot then themselves. Hell I flew there several more times afterwards without issues also now that I know there's boundaries and where they are and that theres an NFZ. Not sure what your point is but i really dont care to be honest,, but do you bro cuz noone could possibly make me feel less of a person than they are. Cuz if you want to compare actual life achievements id be happy to do that, only difference would be i wouldnt try to make anyone feel less of a person if they didnt measure up to mine. I will fly there many more times, Its an awesome place to fly. The dolphins come through there everyday around the same time and they are very friendly and playful if you're on a wave runner/jet ski

Last edited:
Reactions: roger boivin
Thats easy to say when you can look and see where the borders are dont ya think? Apparently they had a more reliable app than I used. That doesn't mean i was Negligent or irresponsible or an idiot, only means I trusted an app that I shouldn't have, PERIOD. Thats pretty clear if you look at the screen shot or pull it up yourself on UAV app as I did that day and as I did today because even months later it still doesn't show it on that app and its very possible it'll happen to someone else. Seems like certain people are just trying to make me feel irresponsible but thats not gonna happen im comfortable knowing I made a bad call only checking the one app, lesson learned and im ok with that. I certainly dont feel shameful or I wouldnt have posted it here where I knew it would get scrutinized. Just trying to show others so they dont make the same mistake. Im not hiding anything, I made a bad judgment and learned my lesson, its over with for me as far as im concerned and thats all that should really be important here. And i didn't fly out far either, no more than 100 or 200 yards out and never more than like 50 feet high which is shown in the screen recording so im not even sure why that was even mentioned ? some of yall are funny the way you word things trying to make others feel bad or less of pilot then themselves. Hell I flew there several more times afterwards without issues also now that I know there's boundaries and where they are and that theres an NFZ. Not sure what your point is but i really dont care to be honest,, but do you bro cuz noone could possibly make me feel less of a person than they are. Cuz if you want to compare actual life achievements id be happy to do that, only difference would be i wouldnt try to make anyone feel less of a person if they didnt measure up to mine. I will fly there many more times, Its an awesome place to fly. The dolphins come through there everyday around the same time and they are very friendly and playful if you're on a wave runner/jet ski
Here yall go this was that video from that last flight, dolphins and all along with the aircraft taking it last breath of air

Reactions: roger boivin
Thats easy to say when you can look and see where the borders are dont ya think? And i didn't fly out far either, no more 100 or 200 yards out and never more than like 50 feet high. Hell I flew there several more times afterwards without issues now that I know there's boundaries and an NFZ and will fly there many more times, Its an awesome place to fly
Yes it's easy to say and I've flown in Va Beach for 4 years and know where the boundaries are. The North End is close to NFZ's and I, as well as other pilots I know are a little paranoid being so close to Fort Story and Oceana NAS.
It is an awesome place to fly and hope you and others (me too) enjoy flying there in the future.
Good luck with your businesses and happy flying.

Yes it's easy to say and I've flown in Va Beach for 4 years and know where the boundaries are. The North End is close to NFZ's and I, as well as other pilots I know are a little paranoid being so close to Fort Story and Oceana NAS.
It is an awesome place to fly and hope you and others (me too) enjoy flying there in the future.
Good luck with your businesses and happy flying.
I guess I didnt have the luxury to know at the time I should be paranoid. Wish I had. Now Oceana, funny you should mention that. I live less than a mile from the their main runway where they do touch and goes all day long. Im actually directly in their runway approach line. They fly straight above my house just barely over our tree tops I could literally throw a rock from my roof top and hit one if I wanted to. I have to get an unlocking license once a year just to be able to start my drones motors to do updates or whatever. Blue dot is my houses GPS coordinates. Doesn't get anymore directly under than that. Red broken line is billion dollar fighter jets approach path for pilot training. So yeah my ears and I have gotten to know Oceana Air Station pretty **** well in the past 6 years lol some call it the sound of freedom. I call it Holy SH** thats loud AFScreenshot_20210206-212243_Gallery.jpg

I guess I didnt have the luxury to know at the time I should be paranoid. Wish I had. Now Oceana, funny you should mention that. I live less than a mile from the their main runway where they do touch and goes all day long. Im actually directly in their runway approach line. They fly straight above my house just barely over our tree tops I could literally throw a rock from my roof top and hit one if I wanted to. I have to get an unlocking license once a year just to be able to start my drones motors to do updates or whatever. Blue dot is my houses GPS coordinates. Doesn't get anymore directly under than that. Red broken line is billion dollar fighter jets approach path for pilot training. So yeah my ears and I have gotten to know Oceana Air Station pretty **** well in the past 6 years lol some call it the sound of freedom. I call it Holy SH** thats loud AFView attachment 123351
Hit me up sometime if you this way and wanna fly or need a place to park at the Oceanfront. One of my businesses is I lease a parking lot where I charge people to park, well I hire kids to do it. I'm the first parking lot coming in off the interstate 2 streets from the strip and boardwalk. I learned how to fly from that lot and on the beach the past 5 years b4 they changed it last year to class D airspace, Or is that class C I forget now. Regardless its restricted now up to like 40th street. From their to to Fort Story is the only place you can on the beach now, which is where I mostly fly now and why I found out the hardway about Fort Story cuz I got run off the main beach when they changed the class airspace last year

I deleted my last comment that went to the first replier. I guess I'm not used to being talked down to and it seems theres a lot of that going on in these groups and Forums and I dont get it. No point in talking down to someone or acting as if your one opinion matters as much as you think it must matter to me. I dont remember voting anyone to that position. If you came into my side of the world, meaning if you had an interests in building and building houses and restoring historic buildings and houses and wanted to learn how to do some of that and showed up at one of the buildings and and asked me a question or my opinion I certainly wouldn't be a pompous *** about it. The fact that you assumed I panicked is actually pretty funny. If you knew me you'd know im the most unpanicy kind of people there are, especially over a $250 drone which is what it cost me to replace. I had already replaced it a couple in that past year. Thats all those Mini's are, dispensiple practice drones i play with mostly over the water cuz i live and have a business on a tourist beach. I have a MP1 and a MPP that I fly elsewhere. I knew exactly where my battery level was and I knew exactly how much time I had left on the battery. I fly them down that low often , I know what they can handle and how far I can push them. From the time I started heading back to shore I could have made that 5 or 10 second trip back to me back and fourth 20 or 30 times in the 3 minutes or so worth of power that I had left b4 it went under. I understand completly that running the batteries down that low that im gonna have to cancel that initial RTH attempt and if I let it go even longer I'll loose half the power and speed then I still have a minute and a half that I can fight auto landing after that before it'll force auto land and during all those minutes I can move forward coming back to me. I take them down further than this day over land often if I've got somewhere safe to set down which ive also done. So now knowing that, that should tell you I was in no way panicking and you are way off base with your assessment. You can say well "it's not recommended by DJI or battery experts to drain them that far" and you'd be right only it has nothing to do with the drone and all to do with hurting the overall life of the battery and if thats true its not hurting the 9 batteries I had at that point, now its 8. Ive got 100's of charge cycles on my batteries and and you see how long that flight log was right. Ive Always gotten about 22 to 23 minutes out of them and when I have to buy more as that time frame eventually goes to low to bother with them anymore then thats what I'll do. A couple hundred on batteries every few years isnt bad in my book. Its actually pretty cheap considering I dont have to buy gasoline and oil for it so its a no issue for me. So with all that being said... as I said in the text I deleted where I might have said things the wrong way because I was a bit heated over someone thinking they know me and that you assumed things you couldn't possibly understand or the situation and how I handled it and then give your assessment as if you were God almighty himself. Come on dude... forreal? I had already walked North down the beach cuz I was yelling out at my brother b4 that I wasnt at the home point anymore. Thats why I tried to come ashore further down and now unknowingly inside the NFZ I didnt know existed. I could have had 50% power left and might not have realized what was going on or where the boundaries were if I did figure it out at some point. Because at first I thought there was a problem with the aircraft. It crossed my mind that something else was stopping it like that or something was hindering forward stick but or all of a sudden a temporary NFZ popped up for some reason but if so i had no way to know where these invisible boundaries were that all of a sudden seemed to pop up. If I would have had more battery I may have tried to go further North looking for a way in and thats if I woulda figured that out theres no way of me knowing cuz that didnt happen that way cuz as I said in the ordinal post, I had never even heard of such a thing as an invisible Impenetrable force field b4 im only a hobbyist that has a lot of flying time under his belt but thats it, i didnt study or even know the first thing about aviation or drones until 5 years ago on an impulse buy i bought a Mavic Pro i seen on display at my Members club and was intrigued by what it said it could do for $999. Until that moment i had never even seen a drone b4 besides on TV I worked construction work all my life. Dont even know how to use a computer that isn't app based because when I was growing up there was an internet or PC's so I just fly im not a professional licensed pilot. I just happen to now know a lot about DJI drones and their apps how those things work together and theres a lot of beginner flyers that I don't mind giving them my knowledge to at least help them get to my level of knowledge and they fly past me and make it to be a Navy Admiral for all I care. Maybe he'll help me out at some point who knows but Im happy right where I am with it all

Last edited: Today at 8:01 AM
Report •••

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
Paragraph formatStrike-throughUnderlineInline spoilerInline code
SmiliesQuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCodeGallery embed
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts

Write your reply...
Attach files

Similar threads​

S
Geo fences
General DiscussionsMay 21, 2020
ChrisOutdoors
K
  • Forum watched
GEO Fence vs. No Fly Zone features in the DJI Fly app
Mavic Mini DiscussionsOct 11, 2020
Kenh6468
[IMG alt="2lowterrain"]https://mavicpilots.com/data/avatars/s/140/140201.jpg?1607919262[/IMG]
Jumping the Fence
Pilot Check InDec 14, 2020
Chetk7677
H
Geo fence challanges
sUAV Rules & RegulationsApr 23, 2020
GadgetGuy
R
Geo Fence Tragedy
General DiscussionsDec 30, 2020
DanMan32

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

I deleted my last comment that went to the first replier. I guess I'm not used to being talked down to and it seems theres a lot of that going on in these groups and Forums and I dont get it. No point in talking down to someone or acting as if your one opinion matters as much as you think it must matter to me. I dont remember voting anyone to that position. If you came onto my side of the world, meaning if you had an interests in building houses and restoring historic buildings and wanted to learn how to do some of that and showed up at one of the buildings and asked me a question or my opinion I certainly wouldn't be a pompous *** about it. The fact that you assumed I panicked is actually pretty funny. If you knew me you'd know im the most unpanicy kind of people there are, especially over a $250 drone which is what it cost me to replace. I had already replaced it a couple of times in that past year. Thats all those Mini's are, dispensiple practice drones i play with mostly over the water cuz i live and have a business on a tourist beach. I have a MP1 and a MPP that I fly elsewhere. I knew exactly where my battery level was and I knew exactly how much time I had left on the battery. I fly them down that low often , I know what they can handle and how far I can push them. From the time I started heading back to shore I could have made that 5 or 10 second trip back to me from where It was 20 or 30 times in the 3 minutes or so worth of power that I had left b4 it went under. I understand completly that running the batteries down that low that im gonna have to cancel that initial RTH attempt and if I let it go even longer I'll loose half the power and speed then I still have a minute and a half that I can fight auto landing after that before it'll force auto land and during all those minutes I can move forward coming back to me. I take them down further than that over solid land pretty often If I've got somewhere safe to set down which ive also done. So now knowing that, that should tell you I was in no way panicking and you are way off base with your assessment. You can say well "it's not recommended by DJI or battery experts to drain them that far" and you'd be right only it has nothing to do with the drone and all to do with hurting the overall life of the battery and if thats true its not hurting the 9 batteries I had at that point, now its 8. Ive got 100's of charge cycles on my batteries and you see how long that flight log was right. Ive Always gotten about 22 to 23 minutes out of them and when I have to buy more as the time eventually comes, it is what it is.. A couple hundred on batteries every few years isnt bad in my book. Its actually pretty cheap considering I dont have to buy gasoline and oil for it so its a no issue for me. So with all that being said... as I said in the text I deleted where I might have said things the wrong way because I was a bit heated over someone thinking they know me and you assumed things you couldn't possibly understand or the situation and how I handled it and then give your assessment as if you were God almighty himself. Come on dude... forreal? I had already walked North down the beach cuz I was yelling out at my brother b4 that I wasnt at the home point anymore. Thats why I tried to come ashore where I did. Not because I had supposedly "panicked" as you said. And unknowingly inside some NFZ I didnt know existed. I could have had 50% power left and might not have realized what was going on or where the boundaries were if I did figure it out at some point. Because at first I thought there was a problem with the aircraft. It crossed my mind that something else was stopping it like that or something was hindering forward stick but or all of a sudden a temporary NFZ popped up for some reason but if so i had no way to know where these invisible boundaries were that was all of a sudden there. If I would have had more battery I may have tried to go further North looking for a way in and thats if I woulda figured that out theres no way of me knowing that Cuzz that didnt happen that way cuz as I said in the ordinal post, I had never even heard of such a thing as an invisible Impenetrable force field b4 im only a hobbyist that has a lot of flying time under his belt but thats it, i didnt study or even know the first thing about aviation or drones until 5 years ago on an impulse buy i bought a Mavic Pro i seen on display at my Members club when I went to get dog food and I was intrigued by what it said it could do for $999. Until that moment i had never even seen a drone b4 besides on TV. I worked construction work all my life. Dont even know how to use a computer that isn't app based because when I was growing up there wasnt any internet or PC's so I just fly im not a professional licensed pilot. I just happen to now know a lot about DJI drones and their apps how those things work together and theres a lot of beginner flyers that I don't mind helping out, at least help them get to my level of knowledge and if they fly past me and make it to be a Navy Admiralfor all I care. Maybe he'll help me out at some point who knows but Im happy right where I am with it all

Last edited: 12 minutes ago
Report •••

BoldItalicMore options…

UndoMore options…
Preview

• Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text
SmiliesQuoteMediaInsert tableInsert horizontal lineSpoilerCodeGallery embed
RedoToggle BB codeRemove formattingDrafts
I deleted my last comment that went to the first replier. I guess I'm not used to being talked down to and it seems theres a lot of that going on in these groups and Forums and I dont get it. No point in talking down to someone or acting as if your one opinion matters as much as you think it must matter to me. I dont remember voting anyone to that position. If you came into my side of the world, meaning if you had an interests in building and building houses and restoring historic buildings and houses and wanted to learn how to do some of that and showed up at one of the buildings and and asked me a question or my opinion I certainly wouldn't be a pompous *** about it. The fact that you assumed I panicked is actually pretty funny. If you knew me you'd know im the most unpanicy kind of people there are, especially over a $250 drone which is what it cost me to replace. I had already replaced it a couple in that past year. Thats all those Mini's are, dispensiple practice drones i play with mostly over the water cuz i live and have a business on a tourist beach. I have a MP1 and a MPP that I fly elsewhere. I knew exactly where my battery level was and I knew exactly how much time I had left on the battery. I fly them down that low often , I know what they can handle and how far I can push them. From the time I started heading back to shore I could have made that 5 or 10 second trip back to me back and fourth 20 or 30 times in the 3 minutes or so worth of power that I had left b4 it went under. I understand completly that running the batteries down that low that im gonna have to cancel that initial RTH attempt and if I let it go even longer I'll loose half the power and speed then I still have a minute and a half that I can fight auto landing after that before it'll force auto land and during all those minutes I can move forward coming back to me. I take them down further than this day over land often if I've got somewhere safe to set down which ive also done. So now knowing that, that should tell you I was in no way panicking and you are way off base with your assessment. You can say well "it's not recommended by DJI or battery experts to drain them that far" and you'd be right only it has nothing to do with the drone and all to do with hurting the overall life of the battery and if thats true its not hurting the 9 batteries I had at that point, now its 8. Ive got 100's of charge cycles on my batteries and and you see how long that flight log was right. Ive Always gotten about 22 to 23 minutes out of them and when I have to buy more as that time frame eventually goes to low to bother with them anymore then thats what I'll do. A couple hundred on batteries every few years isnt bad in my book. Its actually pretty cheap considering I dont have to buy gasoline and oil for it so its a no issue for me. So with all that being said... as I said in the text I deleted where I might have said things the wrong way because I was a bit heated over someone thinking they know me and that you assumed things you couldn't possibly understand or the situation and how I handled it and then give your assessment as if you were God almighty himself. Come on dude... forreal? I had already walked North down the beach cuz I was yelling out at my brother b4 that I wasnt at the home point anymore. Thats why I tried to come ashore further down and now unknowingly inside the NFZ I didnt know existed. I could have had 50% power left and might not have realized what was going on or where the boundaries were if I did figure it out at some point. Because at first I thought there was a problem with the aircraft. It crossed my mind that something else was stopping it like that or something was hindering forward stick but or all of a sudden a temporary NFZ popped up for some reason but if so i had no way to know where these invisible boundaries were that all of a sudden seemed to pop up. If I would have had more battery I may have tried to go further North looking for a way in and thats if I woulda figured that out theres no way of me knowing cuz that didnt happen that way cuz as I said in the ordinal post, I had never even heard of such a thing as an invisible Impenetrable force field b4 im only a hobbyist that has a lot of flying time under his belt but thats it, i didnt study or even know the first thing about aviation or drones until 5 years ago on an impulse buy i bought a Mavic Pro i seen on display at my Members club and was intrigued by what it said it could do for $999. Until that moment i had never even seen a drone b4 besides on TV I worked construction work all my life. Dont even know how to use a computer that isn't app based because when I was growing up there was an internet or PC's so I just fly im not a professional licensed pilot. I just happen to now know a lot about DJI drones and their apps how those things work together and theres a lot of beginner flyers that I don't mind giving them my knowledge to at least help them get to my level of knowledge and they fly past me and make it to be a Navy Admiral for all I care. Maybe he'll help me out at some point who knows but Im happy right where I am with it all

Last edited: Today at 8:01 AM
Report •••

BoldItalicMore options…

UndoMore options…
Preview

• Align left
  • Align center
  • Align right
  • Justify text