DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Missing posts / down server

Haloweenhamster

Reactions
Hi I have noticed that several of my posts have disappeared, is it due yo the server being down for alot of yesterday or have mods been deleting them?

why was the server down for 4 of the pilots sites twice and for so long?

Hi I have noticed that several of my posts have disappeared, is it due yo the server being down for alot of yesterday or have mods been deleting them?
The site was rolled back to a backup from sometime yesterday morning. Everything posted after that backup was saved was lost.

Good to know, cheers
I thought I might of upset a mod
noticed 4 that I can remember, maybe more posts that I can't

why was the server down for 4 of the pilots sites twice and for so long?
If I had been deleting them you would have got a notice to as why .
And to why from what I get the Co. that host us had moved us and then had some issue . This was posted at the top of every page yesterday and it did roll back so some post were lost .

(Sorry for the outage today. Seems that our hosting provider had a hardware failure, moved us to a new server and the data was corrupted in the move. After trying unsuccessfully to fix the corrupt data we decided to restore a backup from this morning. Sorry for any inconvenience.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143