DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mixing photos and video on Power Director 15

flightmike

Reactions
We took a family vacation to Florida in June, 16 of us. Everybody was taking pictures and video with their phone. I phones, all different Android phones, 1 DSLR camera and naturally my Mavic. I decided to try to put them all together in a video. I used power Director 15 and used the Mavic video as background. It didn't turn out to bad. I'm definitely still learning the tricks of editing. Little long but it's for the family.
Did I say we all had a great time...

Reactions: YsniperY
Cool video man . Nice family looks like you guys had a blast . Nice way to put the "pip" mixed in the video . Keep on editing and make sure to check out the tutorials on YouTube to learn the program. I enjoyed your family vacation video . Good job

Cool video man . Nice family looks like you guys had a blast . Nice way to put the "pip" mixed in the video . Keep on editing and make sure to check out the tutorials on YouTube to learn the program. I enjoyed your family vacation video . Good job

Have to use You Tube to learn more. I always find things I should/could have done differently after production. The hardest thing I am finding is while editing the resolution is downgraded and can't really tell until produced how it looks. I haven't found a way around except to edit, produce short clips and see what it looks like. Problem is every video is with different light, shadows etc. This will be a long adventure...

I hear you , that really sucks for me too about the resolution during editing . I record all my footage in 4k and I really like to edit my videos with the music and sometimes it skips a few frames and screws my whole editing up . I like the pd15 but they really need to tune it up with all these bugs also the lag sometimes or program stopping and stuff like that . Well good luck buddy .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike