DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM and DJI Assistant 1.1.2

paulatkin73

Reactions
Hi,

if anybody got a DJI Assistant 1.1.2 installed on the PC - can you pls try to check if it will connect with Mavic Mini and show its params?
Thx.

Can you download flight logs to the computer? I'm trying to download on my MAC but after 2-3min at 0% app crashes, I'm using DJI Assistant 2.0 for Mavic :( I want to upload and see the data at airdata.com, I think I'm a data junkie, after 20 years in IT I want to see it all the data I can put my hands on ;)

If recent history has anything to say about it, any logs downloaded from the AC will be encrypted that only DJI can decrypt.
Logs in the app folders should be OK though.

no luck - it does not connect to ver.1.1.2 at all, of in debug mode it does not show anticipated param structure?

I think you need DJI Assistant 2.0 for Mavic mini, but even then export log function does not seem to work, gets stuck at 0% :(

I used my Iphone 6S plus and using the Apple Files App found a folder called DJI, and there where my flight logs and other stuff as well.

Where is that folder? on your SD card? Did you connect AC to the computer?
No I found the DJI folder on my phone, using Apples Files App.

The file you can download from the drone using DJI assistant 2 I think is for DJI's internal usage.

BINGO!!! You re brilliant!!!

I got folder "FlightRecords" with 9 items in it, will experiment with them later, now I'm going out to fly, it just stopped snowing.

It's the same with the Go app, except Go doesn't appear in iOS files. I just know because file structure is the same on Android.

BINGO!!! You re brilliant!!!

I got folder "FlightRecords" with 9 items in it, will experiment with them later, now I'm going out to fly, it just stopped snowing.
OK I have found out what to do.

1) In DJI Fly click on Profile, then click More under your name.
2) Now you should be in flight data center.
3) In the top left click on Upload.
4) Then install Airdata HD Sync, and follow the instructions.

I have now uploaded my 14 flights to Airdata ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR