DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MM pics from today

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
had a great day out today with the MM and the MPP
here are some MM pics from the SD cardDJI_0184.JPGDJI_0186.JPGDJI_0187.JPGDJI_0188.JPGDJI_0189.JPGDJI_0190.JPG

Photos 3+4 are fantastic , cool clear water .
Yup very nice .

All our creeks and rivers are pretty murky just now with all the storms and heavy downpours.
It’s looking the same for a while yet unfortunately.
I swear everyday since I got my zoom it has been too windy to fly during the day ,so I do most of my flying at dusk if there isn’t a storm .

I’m sure it will dry up enough to get some water pictures.

Take care .

Reactions: old man mavic
Must be nice ..... in the country side .... the view in my Working kitchen today wasn't as pleasing.
Nice pictures. Do you guys must wear those yellow vest when venturing in the wild? in case the dear doesn't see you? you look very french by the way LOL

Must be nice ..... in the country side .... the view in my Working kitchen today wasn't as pleasing.
Nice pictures. Do you guys must wear those yellow vest when venturing in the wild? in case the dear doesn't see you? you look very french by the way LOL
no we dont have to wear a high vis vest ,but i always do, as i find it to be an ice breaker if people are about ,as they tend to either ignore you ,or they will be interested in what you are doing
I like to fly overtly not covertly ,and if people do want to ask questions about the drones after i have landed it gives me a chance to dispel some of the untrue facts that they read in the media about drones ,and they tend to go away with a different attitude to drones when they have all the facts

no we dont have to wear a high vis vest ,but i always do, as i find it to be an ice breaker if people are about ,as they tend to either ignore you ,or they will be interested in what you are doing
I like to fly overtly not covertly ,and if people do want to ask questions about the drones after i have landed it gives me a chance to dispel some of the untrue facts that they read in the media about drones ,and they tend to go away with a different attitude to drones when they have all the facts
Good rationale. Do you have tics over there? Just curious. ?

very calming pics, I just want to pull out my fishing pole and try my luck. To not hear anything except the rustling of the leaves, the babble of the creek and the birds chirping. I can even hear the bees going about their business.
Thanks for the pics, great job as usual.Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada