DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MN Winter Geese

tgjmtaylor

Reactions
First time video post which is almost black and white due to the winter snow. My goal was not to make the geese fly as I was at 150 ft using zoom but when they took off I just went for it. Open for suggestions and FYI that music was my wifes choice! Thanks for any input.

I had a beautiful shot of geese on a golf course Just like that the other day. Only to realize I didn't start recording when I hit the button :(

Nice video.

Well done, totally enjoyed that. And your wifes choice of music was perfect for that video

First time video post which is almost black and white due to the winter snow. My goal was not to make the geese fly as I was at 150 ft using zoom but when they took off I just went for it. Open for suggestions and FYI that music was my wifes choice! Thanks for any input.

Very nice!
Music chosen was very appropriate.

Here's an alternate music track for the bird chase scene:

Sorry, just came to mind as they were obviously spooked by the Mavic, especially by the third time they scattered... Using drones (carefully with coordination from ATC) to clear birds from airport runways may become a great service, but for as beautiful as they may look up close like that, be careful with how you impact your
subjects when doing wildlife photography.

It was nice camerawork though, very smooth and good pans! But always consider your affect on wildlife - just once wont make a difference, but if they get spooked a lot, it can affect their feeding and birds are on a tight weight to calorie budget, especially in winter. Above all, never do low flyovers over nesting bird as loss of young can result, plus its against Federal law under the migratory bird treaty act.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e