DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile Device CPU Fully Loaded

I'm getting this with a Mini 4 ipad and never have seen it with my P3, P4, or MP? Is the new app more cpu intensive?

I'm getting this with a Mini 4 ipad and never have seen it with my P3, P4, or MP? Is the new app more cpu intensive?

I get it too on my iPad Mini 4 wifi/cell. Usually pops up when I hotspot it to my phone to pull down the maps. Once they are loaded, I shut off the hotspot. If the warning is still there (usually gone by then) I just touch it to close it and fly. I have never noticed it causing any problem.

I get it too on my iPad Mini 4 wifi/cell. Usually pops up when I hotspot it to my phone to pull down the maps. Once they are loaded, I shut off the hotspot. If the warning is still there (usually gone by then) I just touch it to close it and fly. I have never noticed it causing any problem.

I turned off wifi and flew today with no warnings. Also turned off video caching.

Using an old iPad Air from 2013, I get the "Mobile Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected." I'm flying with this warning, but am wondering about what "performance will be affected...." There is an occasional flicker in video signal to my iPad, but my MM seems to be responding. Is there danger of flyaway or other potentially fatal event to the mini if I continue to fly with this warning? I'm hoping I don't need the expense of purchasing an iPad mini 5, just to get a larger image on my RC.

Using an old iPad Air from 2013, I get the "Mobile Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected." I'm flying with this warning, but am wondering about what "performance will be affected...." There is an occasional flicker in video signal to my iPad, but my MM seems to be responding. Is there danger of flyaway or other potentially fatal event to the mini if I continue to fly with this warning? I'm hoping I don't need the expense of purchasing an iPad mini 5, just to get a larger image on my RC.

Try Litchi

bob

There are still some questions flying around about Litchi's usability with the Mavic Mini. I am thinking I might give up more than I am actually risking by sticking with the DJY Fly app and living with the continual warning about performance being affected... Hmmmm.

There are still some questions flying around about Litchi's usability with the Mavic Mini. I am thinking I might give up more than I am actually risking by sticking with the DJY Fly app and living with the continual warning about performance being affected... Hmmmm.

Give what up?

What I mean is it may be best to fly with the constant warning, using DJI Fly, than switching to Litchi and having less real control of the Mini. If I switch to Litchi for the purpose of not having that warning, am I losing important safety issues that are part of DJI Fly?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost