DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mobile Phone.

Music One

Reactions
Anyone any advice on a cheaper type mobile phone with max available brightness for use in sunlight .. thanks

Anyone any advice on a cheaper type mobile phone with max available brightness for use in sunlight .. thanks
Sorry, but your question is like asking for a cheap convertible:)

In a bright light conditions the only option as I know is DJI Goggles and it's working well in Australia.
The only issue I found that it's taking few seconds to accomodate a sunny light to goggle's darker one.
Taking photo is fine, in a video mode the shooting needs to be paused.

Hi, I used to use a mobile phone and the newer ones are at the best passable even when I was using a sunshade that I made up myself but I came to the conclusion when one day not so long ago I missed a warning because it was a very bright day and the next thing I know my bird is going into the landing procedure with it 2.5 miles away, I don't know why it did that but it hasn't done it since.
As of last week, I have bought an Ipad with a purpose-built sunshade and all is well and no missed messages which is the most important, as for cheaper phones then you need to visit WISH they have Samsung S20 lookalikes for less than £100 and I know as I bought one and they are great, Samsung eat your heart out.
Take care and fly safely and enjoy as I do with my M2P

Sorry, but your question is like asking for a cheap convertible:)

In a bright light conditions the only option as I know is DJI Goggles and it's working well in Australia.
The only issue I found that it's taking few seconds to accomodate a sunny light to goggle's darker one.
Taking photo is fine, in a video mode the shooting needs to be paused.

The only problem with that is goggles are not legal to use.

That's fine as long as you're a member of the Model Aeronautical Association of Australia, and you fly in compliance with MOP066. Otherwise, it's not legal.

Reactions: Camino Ken
That's fine as long as you're a member of the Model Aeronautical Association of Australia, and you fly in compliance with MOP066. Otherwise, it's not legal.
I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were in the land down under. I was speaking for the US.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada