DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini moment of shock!

Very beautiful place. An lucky you !!!

Reactions: bobj151
Actually you are triple lucky. You was able to fool the 2 electric wires + the tree... Play lottery tonight !!!

hahahahah that was a good one Tufargon...I really had a look, but there was no old man ;)
It kinda looked like it to me lol. Pause it at 5-6 seconds and stare at it for a while and you might see it. :oops:

So ya backed 'er up right into a tree eh? Did it get stuck? Like someone else said, I kind of gritted my teeth one I was you weren't all that far from the phone line. Backing away from things can present it's own challenges. 97 things to be watching at once when you're in tight with tall obstacles. Glad you recovered it.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
So ya backed 'er up right into a tree eh? Did it get stuck? Like someone else said, I kind of gritted my teeth one I was you weren't all that far from the phone line. Backing away from things can present it's own challenges. 97 things to be watching at once when you're in tight with tall obstacles. Glad you recovered it.
that´s right! Backwards in to a nice tree;) The wires were no problem and yes. we have to watch many things when we are flying backwards...Nex time I fly forward and I reverse it in the editingThumbswayup
Fortunately the mini was not damaged!

Reactions: Rchawks
Man’s image is worth the comments.

most notable is the lucky miss on the power lines and second is backing into the tree.

For vids like thiss, if you must fly them, recommend good scouting, flying close to your physical location, and fly/film it going forward with the drone and reversing in post.

Reactions: Tufargon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54