DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mongolia in 4K, DJI Mavic Pro Platinum

Nice one!

Hello, here is my latest video from my trip to Mongolia :)

hope you like it and thank you for the support! 1000 subs is the goal!

See you in the next one :)

R.
As a fellow drone video travelogue creator, I just submitted my 14 minute Iceland video a few days ago. Most of the criticisms I got from the forum and from friends is that it was too long. All creators tend to fall in love with their scenes...even in Hollywood. I certainly do!
And the films run too long. I would have reduced the individual clips to shorter amounts rather than dwelling on each one. The clip that shoots directly into the sunlight with all of the flare and glare, was not particularly pleasing to me. The initial clip with the reveal shot going from desert to city was good. You probably could have expressed the same scenes with 10-15 second clips.

Outstanding vid, really good!
A lot of great shots, good colors and a very good edit to the hypnotic music.
Your vid takes us into an another world and we have a good trip.
Excellent work, congrats!

Ciao Rob

Thanks for that. Very enjoyable, and the music was perfect. The stark contrast between city and desert was a joy to see. Don't cut a second, and keep making and sharing videos. The clips were about the correct length, and I didn't become bored with any of them because of the contrast. We don't all need to be slapped between the eyes!

Personally, I like longer cuts and long videos of scenes like these. The early clips were a bit long, but the horses, camels and cliffs I could watch forever.

Reactions: Steve Murray
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka