DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Moniak fortress ruins and longest suspended bridge in Bulgaria

Alex, great to see a fellow flier from Bulgaria. I’m an American living in the UK. My grandfather came from Polekraishte, near Veliko Tărnovo, to the USA in 1906. My 85 year-old father and I visited the area last year in August - neither of us had ever been to Bulgaria. We flew into Sofia and drove east. I wish now I had taken the drone - I just didn’t know if it would be confiscated at the airport. A picture of the area for you...

Attachments

• 3985E453-7F9C-48D9-A011-13D78F75E3A5.jpeg
    3985E453-7F9C-48D9-A011-13D78F75E3A5.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 17
Reactions: alex_markov
Alex, great to see a fellow flier from Bulgaria. I’m an American living in the UK. My grandfather came from Polekraishte, near Veliko Tărnovo, to the USA in 1906. My 85 year-old father and I visited the area last year in August - neither of us had ever been to Bulgaria. We flew into Sofia and drove east. I wish now I had taken the drone - I just didn’t know if it would be confiscated at the airport. A picture of the area for you...

I have my drone with me for the European trip of 6000 km never taking him out of the bag (my wife You know ;) ) so don't regret You enjoyed Your trip that's what matters ;)
Many great men have roots in Bulgaria ;)

Very good video although sometimes it transitioned to another shot when I was looking at a particular feature. What is the bridge for? I didn't see a rail line or a highway. Also, that looked to be a lot higher than 150m AGL?

Reactions: alex_markov
Very good video although sometimes it transitioned to another shot when I was looking at a particular feature. What is the bridge for? I didn't see a rail line or a highway. Also, that looked to be a lot higher than 150m AGL?

The bridge is pedestrians only, there is a railway nearby and that's the only way to a near village ;)
And Yes max height was 435 m

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1