DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Montana Monday

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Just 2 more weeks here so I'm taking every opportunity to fill my "assets" folders for planned video with some more terrific mountain scenery. When I get back home, I will be at the iMAC days and days editing For now, all I can offer you are the still images. My MacBookPro is not powerful enough to do full Premiere Pro video editing so it will be still images. These are all panoramas shot from about 60 to 100 ft up, three to 6 images in RAW, then opened in RAW in Photoshop, CTRL+A (select all) and right click Merge to Panorama in Photoshop. After final stitching, used a little gradient filter to dark sky and brighten clouds, and then regular ACR to process the remainder of the global image.

Attachments

• Panorama-Drone-SpanishPeaks-3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • SapnishPeaks-Panorama-6.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • SpanishPeaks-Moonlight-Valley-Panorama-7_.pg.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • SpanishPeaks-Panorama-2-3-images-.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • SpanishPeaks-Panorama-5.jpg
    1,007.8 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Dale, as stated in other posts, as always nice shots

Those shots looks magnificent! I bet you got a great time there in the mountains! Thumbswayup

Those shots looks magnificent! I bet you got a great time there in the mountains! Thumbswayup
Montana is spectacularly beautiful! Between drones,hiking,fly fishing and wide open non COVID spaces this place is like paradise!

Reactions: Proffy
Montana is spectacularly beautiful! Between drones,hiking,fly fishing and wide open non COVID spaces this place is like paradise!

Fantastic! Hopefully in Latvia also not so much traces of COVID and nobody wearing masks )) But it's not so awesome os Montana does! ?

Reactions: pelagic_one
Fantastic! Hopefully in Latvia also not so much traces of COVID and nobody wearing masks )) But it's not so awesome os Montana does! ?

On August 3rd (Tuesday) I decided to take my wife both fly fishing and drone flying. She is a good sport and enjoys the fishing. Here at the Big Sky Resort is my favorite and secret creek. The cutthroat trout are about 9-12 inches, very scrappy, and fight like hell. I occasionally take a break and do some flying, These drone views are constricted by the narrow stream bed. I am only up about 20-30 feet. The drone gives me such a nice and different perspective to my photography. Dale-flying-drone-Ousel-Creek-.jpgDale-flying-drone-Ousel-Creek-.jpgOusel-Creek-Aerial-View.jpgOusel-Creek-Forest-.jpgOusel-Creek-View-.jpg

On August 3rd (Tuesday) I decided to take my wife both fly fishing and drone flying. She is a good sport and enjoys the fishing. Here at the Big Sky Resort is my favorite and secret creek. The cutthroat trout are about 9-12 inches, very scrappy, and fight like hell. I occasionally take a break and do some flying, These drone views are constricted by the narrow stream bed. I am only up about 20-30 feet. The drone gives me such a nice and different perspective to my photography. View attachment 109680View attachment 109680View attachment 109681View attachment 109682View attachment 109683

Ahhh! What a pleasant views! Have a great time there! :) Good catch at the fishing! ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder