DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More about Gatwick Airport Terrorists

Both have been released and will not be charged. Plus, they said it may not have even been a drone.
I haven't seen any news this morning about it, starting to look like the folks in charge over there are a bit clueless.

Your news is old too - they have clarified that there is no doubt over the sightings (67 of them) and that the comment that there may have been no drone was mistaken.

Reactions: Aerobatty
Your news is old too - they have clarified that there is no doubt over the sightings (67 of them) and that the comment that there may have been no drone was mistaken.
Like I said, I haven't seen any news yet this morning.

Just saw a segment on Fox News. They're still saying it may not have been a drone. It may be a lot of people jumping on the "I saw it too' bandwagon since there so far has been no video or pictures to support it.

Just saw a segment on Fox News. They're still saying it may not have been a drone. It may be a lot of people jumping on the "I saw it too' bandwagon since there so far has been no video or pictures to support it.

All this "there was no drone" nonsense is completely ridiculous. And if you just went from not bothering to read the news at all to watching a "segment" on Fox News then the discussion is worthless.

I believed this to be an update...no harm no foul...no sweat...much ado about...Nothing

Might as well get your 'news' from Fred and Barney.

Might as well get your 'news' from Fred and Barney.
Why all the snarky comments about Fox News? These days there really isn't anyone doing honest reporting.

Reactions: snoopx and BSPilot
All this "there was no drone" nonsense is completely ridiculous. And if you just went from not bothering to read the news at all to watching a "segment" on Fox News then the discussion is worthless.
No more ridicules than most other news sources. I really don't have time or the energy to go searching around looking for news. The TV is on in the background while I work. There was really no reason for a personal attack. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work, unless you want to pay my bills then I'll spend more time finding other news stories.

No more ridicules than most other news sources. I really don't have time or the energy to go searching around looking for news. The TV is on in the background while I work. There was really no reason for a personal attack. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work, unless you want to pay my bills then I'll spend more time finding other news stories.

Nothing personal at all, but if that's your approach to getting news then I can't help you.

Reactions: JDawg and Mr. Salty

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout