DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

More than likely moving to Mo....

RParker762

Reactions
We visit Missouri one to 2 times a year for a week at a time to see the father-in-law. He lives in Pomona. The wife and I have decided to make the move from Phoenix, AZ while the housing market is in out favor. Looking to get some land from the middle to southern part of MO. I've flown around his 10 acres and it's fun but are there some hidden gems I should know about to take video and pictures of?

Depending on how far you want to drive, Southeast Missouri and Southern IL are full of beautiful country. A lot of it is protected wildlife areas but if you find a place to takeoff and land it would be worth it. Get on the parks and recreation sites and just go exploring. 218555BC-99F6-48DC-A663-19880FC99D95.jpeg

I lived in Florrisant MO, moved to TX 2017. While there, I never had a problem with anyone. There are many places to get great photos and videos. I love the Chain of Rocks bridge that connects MO to IL (foot travel only). The little pumping stations in the river look like castles :)

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
I have in-laws near Creal Springs Illinois (my wife is actually heading down there today) which is near Marion, Il. down around SE MO and SW Il, there's lots of scenic natural areas to fly.

Attachments

• DJI_0012.jpg
    DJI_0012.jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member