DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Mosel-Ferienland

Very nice! Beautiful area!! Do you know what the area is up to the right with a tower seen ~1:35? If you don't it's okay, I'm just curious. I like how smooth you fly - Makes the video very cinematic.

Reactions: ikkel
Very nice! Beautiful area!! Do you know what the area is up to the right with a tower seen ~1:35? If you don't it's okay, I'm just curious. I like how smooth you fly - Makes the video very cinematic.
Thank you for the nice reply.

The area with the tower is a little historical village called Beilstein. The tower is from the ruïnes of the castle Metternich

Reactions: Prop Wash
Thank you for the nice reply.

The area with the tower is a little historical village called Beilstein. The tower is from the ruïnes of the castle Metternich
Thank you!

The Moselle river in Germany, a nice place to stay and relax.
Here you can see life on and next to the river between the towns of Mesenich and Beilstein. People are nice and life is good in this area.
woooow, another amazing Moselle video! Beautiful places and as usual very well shot! Bravo for this very entertaining video ?? Cheers Paul

woooow, another amazing Moselle video! Beautiful places and as usual very well shot! Bravo for this very entertaining video ?? Cheers Paul
Thank you

And to know that the villages were flooded about 8 days ago.
A region that lives from the tourists that worked hard to get everything in mint condition after the flooding.

And to know that the villages were flooded about 8 days ago.
A region that lives from the tourists that worked hard to get everything in mint condition after the flooding.
oh yes, this is really a very sad incident, an apocaliptic one ? So many deads and still dozens of missed peolple! ?
cheers Paul

oh yes, this is really a very sad incident, an apocaliptic one ? So many deads and still dozens of missed peolple! ?
cheers Paul
That's true, some regions are so badly hurt. ? Luckely for the people at the Moselle it wasn't as bad as in Ahr Valley and the region of Erfstadt.
In our country there are also some region's where disasters happened. In the ardennes lots of destroyed places. ?

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

That's true, some regions are so badly hurt. ? Luckely for the people at the Moselle it wasn't as bad as in Ahr Valley and the region of Erfstadt.
In our country there are also some region's where disasters happened. In the ardennes lots of destroyed places.
it´s unimaginable what hapend to the people! I saw on TV what hapend in Belgium, it´s terrible and so sad ??

• Sad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo